SWAPcast - 006 .... includes guest mix by Ben Gold!

S.W.A.P.

Registered
Reaction score
If you have i-tunes, by clicking the link below it will subscribe you to My Podcast for free:

Click Here if you have i-tunes

SWAPcast - 006

SWAP%202.jpg

bengold.jpg

This month I have an exclusive mix from a dj/producer - BEN GOLD

At just 23 years old Ben Gold is one of the most multi talented names in the electronic dance scene. Ben combines a highly acclaimed career as a leading studio engineer with that of one of the brightest young stars in the trance scene, djing at some of the worlds leading clubs alongside world class dj's who all regularly fill their cd wallets with his latest works.

A versatile producer who has seen tracks featured on leading compilations such as Ministry Of Sound's Trance Nation Harder, Trance Nation Deeper and Europe's biggest dance compilation, Dream Dance. As well as regularly winning plaudits such as Armin Van Buuren's 'Tune Of The Week', Above and Beyond's 'Tune of the Week' and often featured in Mixmag as their 'Tune Of The Month', Ben’s productions are also consistenly featured on leading radio stations such as Radio 1, Galaxy and on leading radio shows, including ASOT by Armin van Buuren, Club Life by Tiesto and TATW by Above and Beyond. Ben’s productions are played by djs as far reaching as Armin van Buuren to Sander Van Doorn, Paul van Dyk to Marco V, leading to plaudits such as "Ben Gold is a talented young producer and definitely one to watch out for in the future", by none other than Paul Oakenfold!

With an ever increasing gig diary and a release/remix schedule to rival the busiest producer, 2009 looks set to be the year that Ben Gold comes of age. This multi faceted dj and producer will bring a breathe of fresh air to a scene which demands the same high quality and excellence that Ben has regularly achieved even at such a young age, the only way is to the very top.

GUEST MIX - BEN GOLD

01. Artique - Kyana (Mat Zo remix)
02. Tyler Michau - Renegades (Mat Zo remix)
03. Sam Sharp – Roundabout (Original mix)
04. Artenti Divini - Lupara
05. Sied Van Riel - MME
06. Rob Burian - Combat
07. Corderoy - 3Spirit (Ben Gold Remix)
08. Steve Banglan - Terminal (BG remix)
09. ID - ID
10.Thomas Bronzewaer - Certitude
11.Ben Gold – Life (Sean Tyas mix)

S.W.A.P.'s Mix

01. Alex m.o.r.p.h - Photograph (Jonas Hornblad Remix)
02. DT8 Project – Destination (Akesson remix)
03. Dima Krasnik – Heaven (Dereck Recay Remix)
04. Samara – Verano (Fast distance uplifting mix)
05. Sophie Sugar - Day Seven (Original Mix)
06. Adam Nickey – Slider (Sean Tyas remix)
07. Sly One vs Jurrane – Second Summer (Original Mix)
08. Gary Maguire - Borderline (Original mix)
09. Nicholas Bennison – Spirit Chamber (Reaky Remix)
10. Simon Patterson – F16 (Original mix)
11. Dj Eco – Light at the End (Martin Roth mix)

DOWNLOAD LINK : Click to Stream or Right Click to Save

Hope you enjoy this, any feedback would be greatly appreciated :smile::smile::smile:

FACEBOOK USERS CLICK ME!!

Back