I love Music
Reaction score
djmidor.jpg

M.I.D.O.R. - Full Range
Date: 1st Friday every month
17:00 - 18:00 EST
22:00 - 23:00 GMT GMT
23:00 - 00:00 CET​

Please feel free to comment on the show.
Don't forget to VOTE

Did you miss the show?
Let us remind you next time: click here

NICE...KICK OFF THE SHOW!!! INTRO'S BY THE NEW WORLD OF MARKUS SCHULZ!!!

Tuned in for a bit! :super::super::super:

ID? Loving this one! Choon!

Chooned in. I FINALLY took down Christmas and put it all up. My Christmas tree was pretty much all the Christmas that I had here at my house, so I kept it up as long as I could without people thinking I'm weird. (Too late for that, of course.) It was pretty. All packed away now. :grinning::cat:

Quite nice :music:

No one has track list duty, huh? Bummer. :(

Chooned in. I FINALLY took down Christmas and put it all up. My Christmas tree was pretty much all the Christmas that I had here at my house, so I kept it up as long as I could without people thinking I'm weird. (Too late for that, of course.) It was pretty. All packed away now. :grinning::cat:

Glad you had a great xmas! :smile: Sorry Its all gone into a box!

How are you anyway? :friends:

:super::super::super:

Lovely music:super::super::super:

Nice and relaxing set :music:

:whistle::whistle::whistle:

:mml: :mml: :mml:

Hello Sunny :hug: Long time no speak! How's things? :smile:

I was just off line for twenty four hours with internet connection trouble still persisting on my other computer which uses ethernet cable connection. so just got my other computer back that uses usb from my son. so am happy at mo:super: How are you?

I was just off line for twenty four hours with internet connection trouble still persisting on my other computer which uses ethernet cable connection. so just got my other computer back that uses usb from my son. so am happy at mo:super: How are you?

Glad your connected again! I am okay, been battling with the snow this week, difficult getting to work on the train etc... but all snow melting away now and things getting back to normal! Until we get some more :smile:

:super::super::super:

Back