Calender: Radioshow times

Status
Not open for further replies.

PuppetMaster

Registered
Reaction score
Would it be possible to show the times when the radioshows will be broadcasted on the calender page? Right now I never have an overview on who is playing what time of the day?

If u click on the:

>
>
>

on the left side of the screen at the calender, aka week calender, you see such an overiew:)

Last edited:
If u click on the:

>
>
>

on the left side of the screen at the calender, aka week calender, you see such an overiew:)

thanks flenk :) was about to say that. :hug:

Damn.. that's a good place to hide such an important function!! :D

Offtopic, would it also be possible to add the times on the mainscreen, so behind the show titles? That way you in 1 sec see the agenda for the day without the need to check any other page? I know im lazy... just like such a functions :D

Offtopic, would it also be possible to add the times on the mainscreen, so behind the show titles? That way you in 1 sec see the agenda for the day without the need to check any other page? I know im lazy... just like such a functions :D

I'm afraid that's not possible, calendar has full list of shows and dates + times... :)

Is it possible to see replay times in calendar or somewhere else?

In the Calendar are only the regular Shows listed, nothing else....

In the Calendar are only the regular Shows listed, nothing else....

correct, events are listed at the top of each page, click them for more info. usually the last 2-3 days there is something special going on :wink:

Hmm, and why only at the beginning and at the ending of a month these specials??

Aha, so Live Broadcasts and special events are not interesting to you within the month, that's sad...

Aha, so Live Broadcasts and special events are not interesting to you within the month, that's sad...

each Dj playing on AH has and assigned time slot each week/month and around a four week sequence....that is what the Calendar shows you, when there is a 5th week we organize special events, can't cancel the regular shows for Events, except in special occasions.

Afterhours Residents

Live Broadcast are not something that you can do overnight, a lot of work goes into organizing such events, internet connection from the club has to be tested amongst other things, and most importantly the Event Organizers have to agree, also the DJ's have to agree on having their sets Broadcasted live...its not a matter of "i go to the club, plug in a cable and have a live broadcast"

each Dj playing on AH has and assigned time slot each week/month and around a four week sequence....that is what the Calendar shows you, when there is a 5th week we organize special events, can't cancel the regular shows for Events, except in special occasions.

Afterhours Residents

Live Broadcast are not something that you can do overnight, a lot of work goes into organizing such events, internet connection from the club has to be tested amongst other things, and most importantly the Event Organizers have to agree, also the DJ's have to agree on having their sets Broadcasted live...its not a matter of "i go to the club, plug in a cable and have a live broadcast"

great explanation :grinning:

Calendar is for AH.FM shows only, anything special will appear on main page notices. Everything is important to us :)

Currently unfortunately not.

That's pity about replays, at least until on-demand thingy is available :(

About 2 days ago I've been listening to a couple of shows I really liked to listen again, but had no ability to record them... And the next day I noticed that I missed replays already... I was quite disappointed :(

That's pity about replays, at least until on-demand thingy is available :(

About 2 days ago I've been listening to a couple of shows I really liked to listen again, but had no ability to record them... And the next day I noticed that I missed replays already... I was quite disappointed :(

if you check the shows thread a couple of days after it has aired, you will see a download link in the first post :wink: generally the shows get replayed the following morning (for europe at least) with random replays making up the numbers as it were before the days scheduled shows begin.

a good tip is to do a search for say "18-03-2009" and it will bring up the threads for shows on that given date so you can find what you want to download easily.

hope that helps :hug:

if you check the shows thread a couple of days after it has aired, you will see a download link in the first post :wink:

Wow, that simple! amazing! Already found DL link for the first one :music:

:friends:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back