Downloading songs (new to ah)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke

Registered
Reaction score
hi guys,
New to Afterhours, been listening about 30 mins. listening to radio trance had never crossed my mind, i always did the lenghty copy past name from trance list into youtube-->listen-->DL (baddd quality). Was just wondering how you know the name of the song that is playing on the radio? i see a name but its the DJ i think, not the song.
Any help for the new guy would be greatly appreciated

Track-lists are posted in the forum, during the show, by the Dj him/her self or one of the staff.

The name you see, is the current playing SET not the track. If you are on the website, just click on it, and it will take you to the right forum, and there you get the track list.

Join the forum, it is fun :wink:

:welcome: to AfterHours:friends:

Track-lists are posted in the forum, during the show, by the Dj him/her self or one of the staff.

The name you see, is the current playing SET not the track. If you are on the website, just click on it, and it will take you to the right forum, and there you get the track list.

Join the forum, it is fun :wink:

:welcome: to AfterHours:friends:

Thanx man!
just tried a few other trance radio stations to clench my curiosity and they didn't even come close to AH.think this is one of those...hooked for life things.

You are welcome Luke:friends:

been here for nearly a year, and I am enjoying it :smile:

Thanx man!
just tried a few other trance radio stations to clench my curiosity and they didn't even come close to AH.think this is one of those...hooked for life things.

It's the drug man. No kidding. Welcome to the best of the best. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back