Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Ronny K. pres Advanced - Myrah [Motiv8 Recordings] incl all vers is OUT NOW !!!

  1. #1
    uplifting producer Ronny K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Bristol, United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,862

    Exclamation Ronny K. pres Advanced - Myrah [Motiv8 Recordings] incl all vers is OUT NOW !!!

    Hey guys, one of my uplifting and very emotional track called MYRAH is already out now. You can check it out in digital stores

  2. #2
    AH.FM Addict Bitzi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,990
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronny K. View Post
    Hey guys, one of my uplifting and very emotional track called MYRAH is already out now. You can check it out in digital stores
    I've waiting so long for this release date! thx Ronny!


  3. #3
    uplifting producer Ronny K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Bristol, United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,862
    Quote Originally Posted by Bitzi View Post
    I've waiting so long for this release date! thx Ronny!


    Yeah, apologies for delay guys, but now you can enjoy it on full quality

  4. #4
    AH.FM Addict Bitzi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,990
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronny K. View Post
    Yeah, apologies for delay guys, but now you can enjoy it on full quality
    for sure!!!

  5. #5
    www.defconrecordings.com Lazarus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Doncaster, England
    Posts
    13,703
    Already bought this one mate, awesome stuff
    New show time: Back From The Dead - Every 1st Monday 1900-2100 GMT (2000-2200 CET, 1400-1600 PST)
    Lazarus Twitter | Lazarus Facebook | Defcon Recordings website | Defcon Twitter
    Lazarus on iTunes

  6. #6
    AH.FM Addict DistantLand's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    23,328
    Awesome release!
    Stealing Aga <3

  7. #7
    AH.FM Addict Junior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    17,107
    amazing, still waiting on the other releases, waiting on that perfect choon thats ID-ID still on the EOYC set.

  8. #8
    uplifting producer Ronny K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Bristol, United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,862
    Quote Originally Posted by trance_fan View Post
    amazing, still waiting on the other releases, waiting on that perfect choon thats ID-ID still on the EOYC set.

    I can only say, it takes long time and you cant expect release soon. Aprox 6 months

  9. #9
    AH.FM Addict Junior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    17,107
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronny K. View Post
    I can only say, it takes long time and you cant expect release soon. Aprox 6 months
    1. i have been wating patiently
    2. I listen always to it on EOYC set.

    but why that long if you already played it on the EOYC set and it sounds perfectly amazing?!

    but i wait patiently

    *trance_fan goes sit down patiently*

  10. #10
    uplifting producer Ronny K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Bristol, United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,862
    Quote Originally Posted by trance_fan View Post
    1. i have been wating patiently
    2. I listen always to it on EOYC set.

    but why that long if you already played it on the EOYC set and it sounds perfectly amazing?!

    but i wait patiently

    *trance_fan goes sit down patiently*
    Thnx mate thats the best way what you can do

  11. #11
    AH.FM Addict Junior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    17,107
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronny K. View Post
    Thnx mate thats the best way what you can do
    how many releases this year total then?

  12. #12
    uplifting producer Ronny K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Bristol, United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,862
    Quote Originally Posted by trance_fan View Post
    how many releases this year total then?
    Between 5-8, maybe more

  13. #13
    AH.FM Addict Junior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    17,107
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronny K. View Post
    Between 5-8, maybe more
    holy moly! will wait for all

  14. #14
    AH.FM Addict Space Garden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Above The Sky
    Posts
    1,251
    finally, one word

    EPIC
    http://www.facebook.com/spacegardendj

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Ronny K. pres. Advanced - Under Control (Angels Coming) FREE 4 ALL
    By Ronny K. in forum New Track Reviews & Promotion
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: Jan 24th, 2011, 05:33
  2. Ronny K. presents The Emotions EP [Defcon Recordings]
    By Lazarus in forum New Track Reviews & Promotion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: Apr 26th, 2010, 01:17
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: Mar 15th, 2010, 22:51
  4. Ronny K & Auren Leen Feat Marcie - In Silence (Incl Renov8 Remix) OUT NOW !!!
    By Ronny K. in forum New Track Reviews & Promotion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Mar 10th, 2009, 16:28
  5. EPICA - Under The Sun (Incl Rozza Remix) [Proxoz Recordings]
    By dj-Amo in forum New Track Reviews & Promotion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Mar 9th, 2009, 20:20

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •