• No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score
marcel_kenenberg.jpg

www.myspace.com/marcelkenenberg

Please feel free to comment on the show.
Don't forget to VOTE

Did you miss the show?
Let us remind you next time: click here

:welcome: All People ... First quick news: :bravo:Today I realases :super:"Heartbeat" :super:you can buy my track in most popular internet shop like: Trackindown or DJDonwload.... there you can find my rmx and Hensha rmx es well... enjoy! :music:

Im Invite to listen my fifth show on afterhours 2 hours - 21 Tracks mega pack First hour: Progresive progresion tracks like: "Strangers We Have Become" from Arnej, beautiful "Different Feeling" then little more stronger Will be "Led" and Euforia Festival anthem of course won't be missing my favorite Martin Roth... next Hour more Trance Anthem, Upliffting... tracks like: "Body Lotion" "Delirium" and WARNING: My new fresh Track "Reborn" what will be releases soon... where? surprise... of course Show will be available on my web site:

Marcel Kenenberg on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

like previous... after show...

everybody may Vote in FTB DJ Ranking here:

FTB.pl - proszê czekaæ...

of course if you like!!!:hug:

so prepare on to Follow Of Path, My Path, and our Path... Music Feelings... and All the best! I will be around and I will puting Tracklist on the way... Cheers!

:dancing::dancing::dancing:

:loveah:

hopefully you are upldating the tracklst while the set is playing!\

edit:.. sorry you are.. i didnt read your messege:$

Last edited:
Tuned for this...

going to quickly go check out the Heatbeat track :grinning:

Nice start:super::super::super:

Hey Marcel - Heartbeat's really good track! Just checked it out and eally like the original and your own remix of it :grinning:

sweet vocal now:super::super::super:

hey Marcel :) jak obiecalam jestem i slucham :music: swietny poczatek, ale i tak czekam bardziej na ta 2 godz :wink:

:super::crazy: tunned in and rite away i hear great vibes 100% my style :beat:

Back