13-02-2009 B.E.N. - Dot.DJ Radio 020

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters

ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score
ben.jpg

http://www.ben.dj Official Website

Please feel free to comment on the show.
Don't forget to VOTE

Did you miss the show?
Let us remind you next time: click here

B.E.N. is absent again? <_< Still no tracklist for episode 019, same happens to this... Alright:

01. ID - ID [Dot.DJ Selection] (the title is too complicated and B.E.N. has too weird accent for me to hear it properly)

Tuned for this...

amazing track :music:

I can see some improvements! with jingles too! :good:

B.E.N. is absent again? <_< Still no tracklist for episode 019, same happens to this... Alright:

01. ID - ID [Dot.DJ Selection] (the title is too complicated and B.E.N. has too weird accent for me to hear it properly)

North England accent :smile:

I hope he will be here soon. :music:

Yeah, its a northern english accent. Its sounds funny to people. But at least its not a Newcastle accent. That's impossible, even for me, and i'm english:LMAO:

i'll PM you the TL if you gonna be here to the end, i can't post it live :smile:

Yeah, its a northern english accent. Its sounds funny to people. But at least its not a Newcastle accent. That's impossible, even for me, and i'm english:LMAO:

ok i speak reasonable good English but my old work mate is from Edinburgh and in the begining he started at the company i was strugling so much to understand him.... :lol: but Newcastle is like na another language to me I guess :ee:

choooooooon! :wub:

Light-Emitting Diode :mml:

Yeah, I know :)

Nice choon here, always liked Re-Ward's stuff... Although W&W (him and Willem van Hagenem) are even better :D

Sounds very nice :mml:

waiting for TATW to be totally honest... :mask:

Back