I love Music
Reaction score
Victor Orange Presents Soul Paradise
Every 3rd Sunday
EST: 11:00 - 12:00
GMT: 16:00 - 17:00
CET: 17:00 - 18:00​

orangeahfm400x1804ny5.jpg

Please feel free to comment on the show.
Don't forget to VOTE

Did you miss the show?
Let us remind you next time: click here

Tuned for this...

I love this vocal - Not Enough Time:super::super::super:

Pleasant tunes so far

Tuned in. :cat:

(??)

Gee. Don't everyone all talk at once now. :blink:

Why ?! I mean.. Every freaking DJ in every set plays that song! It just makes me cringe...

Why ?! I mean.. Every freaking DJ in every set plays that song! It just makes me cringe...

You have a valid point. However, every DJ also plays Thump, which everyone goes crazy over. I think it really depends on the track. I think that we get tired of the vocal tracks faster than the instrumentals. Don't you think so?

So ... how was your Valentine's Night? I'm so jealous. :hug::friends::cat:

(??)

Is the volume doing weird things? Or is it just me? :blink:

You have a valid point. However, every DJ also plays Thump, which everyone goes crazy over. I think it really depends on the track. I think that we get tired of the vocal tracks faster than the instrumentals. Don't you think so?

So ... how was your Valentine's Night? I'm so jealous. :hug::friends::cat:

I don't listen to a lot of sets but every time Doh puts AH on 'Made of Love' it's always there. I heard 'Thump' once and 'Made of Love' once every hour so I guess it's way much popular due to more trancy trance sets on here. The worst thing is that it's stuck in my head even when the music is off.

Valentine's Night ? Perfect. Wine, chocolate, candles and massage, loads of love and talking till the late night hours. I loved every moment of it :wub:

:choon: :music:

chooon now !! omg

Good afternoon, Dan! (MASSIVE KISS!) :love::hug::friends::super::cat:

You got a tracklist for us for this set? It would be cool if you did. (rekiss) :grinning::music::cat:

Back