Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score
vemag.jpg

The unique experience in progressive and trance scene! GEORGE VEMAG promises to continue the unexpectable radioshow with fresh tunes from the future of dance music! This radioshow includes mixes from the biggest names in trance,techno and progressive and offers you the expected quality!

Please feel free to comment on the show.
Don't forget to VOTE

Did you miss the show?
Let us remind you next time: click here

01) Ashley Wallbridge - ID
02) ID
03) Paul Keeley - King Scrubby
04) Energy 52 vs Shakedown - Cafe Del Mar At Night (Beatservice's Out Of Office Mashup)
05) Tatana & Andrew Bennett feat. Tiff Lacey - Closer (Than A Heartbeat) (Gareth Emery Remix)
06) Rank 1 - L.E.D. There Be Light
07) Andrea Doria vs LXR - The Beauty Of Silence (Inpetto Remix)
08) Ashley Wallbridge feat Meighan Nealon - My Blood (Original mix)
09) Squash 84 - Captured Girl
10) Mike Foyle - Bittersweet Nightshade

Last edited:
Tuned for this...

Hello Squall:hug: how was your day? I notice in the flyer for this Vermag says his mixes will include Techno. Isn't that against the law on this site?:dontknow::lollypop:

The music is kind of plodding:ee:

Wondering where is George :whistle:

Hello Squall:hug: how was your day? I notice in the flyer for this Vermag says his mixes will include Techno. Isn't that against the law on this site?:dontknow::lollypop:

Afternoon Sunny :hug:, my day was ok. You? :friends:

Quote from this site: click

Everything else is not desired. A single track here or there won't kill anyone, but more than that is a no-no. The reason is that listeners expect trance and progressive (as above) from us and that's why they tune in. So this is what we want to deliver. In other words, we do not want:

Any form of techno (including minimal)

One track should be ok. :smile:

Wondering where is George :whistle:

He worked so hard making last months set that he decided to take a whole month off and let somebody else do it this time:wink:

Cafe del Mar :mml:

hello everyone :wave:

02) ID
03) Paul Keeley - King Scrubby
04) Energy 52 vs Shakedown - Cafe Del Mar At Night (Beatservice's Out Of Office Mashup)

Afternoon Sunny :hug:, my day was ok. You? :friends:

Quote from this site: click

One track should be ok. :smile:

I long for him to play a full techno set so I can complain to the management:super:

Back