Buy: DJ T SHirts

Status
Not open for further replies.

jarminvonnitely

Registered
Reaction score
Wonder if anyone can help me i collect dj t Shirts have a few now see my myspace page anyone know of any other dj shirts available, Sean Tyas one on its way.Any others please

myspace.com/jarminvonnit...

Last edited:
i can help you locate a randy boyer tee shirt or tank if youd like :)

Wonder if anyone can help me i collect dj t Shirts have a few now see my myspace page anyone know of any other dj shirts available, Sean Tyas one on its way.Any others please

myspace.com/jarminvonnit...

we will be openning up a tshirts page soon with the shirts that djs were custom made for events / gigs

such as these:

89d5bc0a64.jpeg

b778688ed7.jpeg

we did many custom shirts for AH djs.

pics

we will be openning up a tshirts page soon with the shirts that djs were custom made for events / gigs

such as these:

89d5bc0a64.jpeg

b778688ed7.jpeg

DAN WHERE'S The Pics gone they were there this morning?

nice collection jarmin! looks like you really like Tritonal! :smile: They are a great! I even got a picture with them. :friends:

Yup love em guys dead unassuming and loyal to their fans they sent me a CD aswell got more shirts Above & Beyond,Anjunabeats,etc.. will put other pics up

Cheers keep it TRANCE

nice collection jarmin! looks like you really like Tritonal! :smile: They are a great! I even got a picture with them. :friends:

Next time u see them as i see u r from Austin pass on Jarmins regards that should shockem the internet makes the world such a small place love it:miss:

Next time u see them as i see u r from Austin pass on Jarmins regards that should shockem the internet makes the world such a small place love it:miss:

i sure will mate! In case you didn't know.. Tritonal has a time slot here on AH. They are playing on the 1st of March.. Check the calender for more info! :friends:

Cool i did know though Cheers Fernie

such as these:

89d5bc0a64.jpeg

b778688ed7.jpeg

How cool peeps eh?? soon please:miss::miss:

Hello peeps anyone know of any others available please

I have a couple trance t-shirts:

Afterhours shirt (won it here)
Armada shirt (My first trance shirt, is already almost broken, more than 6 years old:p)
Armind shirt (custom made myself:p)
I love trance shirt (of tune of Alex Morph)
Solarstone shirt (he gave it to me at a party:p)

You can also order some shirts at Cdjshop :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back