I'm coming back... kinda

emeacham

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone :)

For those that missed me... I've (obviously) been on hiatus for a while; we just had a little girl last week. Things have been pretty crazy the last few weeks, and especially since she was born.

Her name is Chloe Jade. She came out 6 lbs 6.5 ounces, 19 inches long, with all ten digits top and bottom, and completely healthy.

We're really excited, and really tired. :ee:

Anyway, I'm working a bit from home today, and will be hitting the forums from time to time.

PS: Chloe digs "Shanti" a lot... I had the original mix on in the car on the way home from the hospital, and I guess when the woman comes on doing the 'awwwwww' part, her eyes would get huge and she would wiggle around a lot. (i hope that means she likes it, and doesn't hate it........ we'll see :))

Hey..I don't know you much..but congratulations!

...teaching the love for trance from the root I see...let's hope she likes it, maybe in a bit she can type for you on the forums :p

congrats emeacham!!!...and best wishes for mom and baby :grinning2:

Thanks everyone - I know no one knows us personally, but I (we) appreciate the support.

As for planting the Trance seed... I just hope she likes EDM; he mom hates it :p

Cheers everyone

Hello there, welcome back:hug:

Just using this topic to say sorry or being absent....work and school are getting my whole day out, and I miss so much hanging out here with you guys....:cry:

But every now and then I come here to see how's everybody...

:loveah:..AH is always in my :love:

Back