Steve Angello & Laidback Luke hate ‘Show Me Love’ video

cre8

Registered
Reaction score

Steve Angello & Laidback Luke hate the official video of their remake of Robin S ‘Show Me Love’ – so they have released their own!

After an epic saga, Steve Angello & Laidback Luke’s version of ‘Show Me Love’ finally gets a worldwide release in a few weeks’ time. When Steve and Luke’s close friend Hardwell got his hands on their gem of a track ‘Be’, he mashed it together with the classic Robin S vocal, which has inspired DJs and producers all over the world. When a number of bootlegs and rip-off versions of the mash-up started circulating, Steve and Luke thought it was time to release the beast and show the world where the track came from, moreover who produced the real original, and hit the studio to re-record the track with Robin S herself! ‘Show Me Love’ is to be released on Data Records in the UK and Mixmash Records for the rest of the world, with a fierce remix package including Hardwell, The Partysquad, Afrojack, Style of Eye and Blame amongst others.

However, the UK label produced a video without the approval of either Luke or Steve – and they hate it! They felt it only right they come back with something that captures the true spirit of ‘Show Me Love’, and does justice to the enormous popularity and buzz around this tune. The impact this monstrous hit has had on dancefloors around the globe is instantly recognizable in this footage.

Sit back… and ENJOY!

[YOUTUBE]iMbgUVxS0mc&fmt=18[/YOUTUBE]

You can watch the official video that Luke and Steve hate so much here.

I can see why they hate it, I am sure some of you guys will like all the dancing girls, but to me it looks like they pressed the button marked ‘standard dance music video’! Whereas Luke & Steve’s version just encapsulates why the track is destined to be a big hit all over the world!

What are your thoughts, which video do you prefer?

Back