Ackerlight February Null Mix 24-02-09 [Techno/IDM/Ambient/House/Lo-Fi]

Ackerlight

Registered
Reaction score
Ackerlight February Null Mix 24-02-09

This is what i have been working on the last couple of weeks, its totally different from what u are used to listen on a typical set. Its based on different kind of genres and sounds from other kind . You can find IDM, Techno, House, Ambient, Lo-fi Here. Its kind of experimental mixing if i could name it like it since it has flow and different transitions techniques. Enjoy it and leave a comment :)

Time 48:35 min
Size 66.7MB
Quality 192Kbps

Tracklist

01. Silinder - Rubberhump + Musetta - We will fade out
02. Near The Parenthesis - SMDM
03. Behrous and Andy Chatterley - Lost in translation (Timo maas mad day) + Alan silvestri - The Girls escape
04. Josh Wink - Hypnoslave
05. Josh Wink - Everybody to the sun
06. Martin Solveig - One 2.3 Four (Popof remix)
07. SIA - Buttons (Filterheadz remix)
08. Musetta - Nicotine (Tyler michaud and Manuel de la mare remix)
09. Near The Parenthesis - A brief walk in the sea + Musetta - Ophelias Song

Download

Rapidshare.com

MegaUpload

MediaFire

Sendspace

DepositFiles

Last edited:
I've never heard anything like this before in my life. I can honestly say that I WANT to hear it again. In fact, I'm listening to it for the 6th time, that's how incredible it is. The tracks that he selected are full of feeling and meaning, and the order in which he placed them tell a story about him and his life at this time. It's dead on.

Technically, it's perfection. Pay close attention to what he did for tracks 1, 3 and 9. They are not mashups, but something totally new and different. I've never heard anyone do what he's doing with those tracks. They become new compilations in his hands. I'm blown away.

All I can say here is ... wow. It's full of inner conflict, power, and dreamy peace. Ethereal. Wow. I'm putting this on my iPod and I'm burning it to CD. I especially want it for my bedroom stereo for the dreaminess. It's a perfect late night set.

The amazing thing is that it's danceable. The whole things can be danced to. I know that because I did it the 3rd time I listened to it. Not the club style of headbanging, jumping up and down dancing. It's low impact, easy on the joints, swaying, turning across the living room kind of dancing.

Ackerlight. You told me that I would hate this set. I fooking love it. You are expanding my musical horizons in directions that I never dreamed or believed it possible for me to go. I'm very, very, very impressed. Make another one. (kiss) :love::music::super::hug::friends::cat:

lol, after reading TCL's feedback, I am downloading it now :)
I love different sounds, just checked the TL to make sure it is interesting to listen to, and yeah! "made of love" "thump" and "unforgivable" are not in the list :good:

will give a very brief feedback when done.:music:

* Now Listening : 511 ~ Replay Akira Kayosa - Synthetica 018 on AH.FM 24-02-2009

lol, after reading TCL's feedback, I am downloading it now :)
I love different sounds, just checked the TL to make sure it is interesting to listen to, and yeah! "made of love" "thump" and "unforgivable" are not in the list :good:

will give a very brief feedback when done.:music:

:cap: Just chatting with TCL - and she directed me straight towards this set. Grown curious, I picked up the SendSpace link ( of course :) ) and I'm wanting to give this set a listen.
Thanks to TCL's review .. .. .. :clap2:

just finished listening to it, this set offers a nice atmosphere with relaxing elements.
Honestly, I didn't notice what you mentioned about
different transitions techniques
but agree with
different kind of genres and sounds from other kind
In summary, I liked it with a massive vote:good:

* Now Listening : 0001 : ~ TRANCEXPRESS 9-February 2009 *

hello Ackerlight !

Gave your set a listen - three times in total, during varying periods of attention ( that's why three times )

The " Techno, House, Ambient, Lo-fi " contents you put on aural display is simply not my taste :)
Yet the listening time wasn't lost time either. And I keep exploring beyond the borders of ' melodic trance ' :cap: Once in a while :grinning:​

I just love this set. I listen to it every night. It's not my style. Everyone knows what my style is. There's no secret about it. I love uplift. But there is just something about this set that resonates with me. It's sad. It's moving. It's hopeful. It's all the things that I hold closest in my heart. It contains all the longing and hope and desire that I have inside of me. It describes me at this time. Ackerlight. You are a genius. (kiss) :love::cat:

well after tcl review am gonna have to DL this set also...

dl'in....

Back