Symphonic Emotions Vol 7 - Classic Poll

Classic of the Month

• Art of Trance - Madagascar (Ferry Corsten remix)

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Tillmann Uhrmacher - The Pride in your Eyes (Tillmanns Midnight Extended Club Mix)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gouryella - Ligaya (Hiver & Hammer Remix)

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Armin van Buuren - Sail

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Trance Allstars - First Rebirth (Taucher Remix)

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JayCan

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Fans and Friends

New Poll for Volume 7 of my monthly show ; SYMPHONIC EMOTIONS, for the classic of the month and YOU the listeners can vote for it.:smile:
The track then always is played as last Track of the Show and so YOU can be part of the Track List Organisation:bravo:
The Tracks i choose may be not as old as you think, so maybe you find some Trax YOU dont think its classic but i choose them as classic also when they are just one year old:wink:

Each month i choose 5 Classic Tracks from the last 10 Years and do it in a poll. The Poll goes until one week before the Show is aired and then is closed. after the Show ( a few days ) the next Poll opens

So be part of Symphonic Emotions and start to make Programm here on Afterhours.fm:miss:

let the vote beginn:super:

cheers
JayCan

BTW: Comments welcome :mml:

If I was picky I'd point out that Ferry was only the remixer on Madagascar :mask: But I'm all for Ligaya myself, one of my fave tunes ever! :music:

Hoping to be back in time for Episode 6 this afternoon mate! :mml:

Ligaya ftw :love:

* Now Listening : 966 ~ 01 JayCan - Symphonic Emotions Vol.6 - Rene Dale guest m

Ligaya ftw :love:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"Sail"~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Armin van Buuren

hard pick up one :hmmm:

......ok my vote goes to Armin Van Buuren - Sail :bow:

sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail sail
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

SAIL :choon: .. The Bast Armin Did Produce Beside Communication Part 3 :)

:super::super:

Art of Trance - Madagascar (Ferry Corsten remix) :super:

i guess this will be a hard race :LMAO:

haha:lol:

Maybe next time...:wink:

I just do my favorites...and im in business since 1995....so alot of Choons in my Compilation xD:):lol::wink:

But maybe in summer i do a pure classix set for my 1 Year Anniversary Show, with a poll for all 30-40 trax i wanna play :music::friends:

Trance Allstars - The First Rebirth (Taucher Remix) :grinning2::grinning2::grinning2::grinning2:

Ligaya & Sail 5 votes :ee:

diablo.gif
Ferry & Tiësto vs. Armin
diablo.gif

:muahaha:

Last edited:
ha

over 180 Views but only 14 votes ????

come on peeps :mml:

Well there's still time :grinning2:

Gotta review the choices carefully :wink:

from the tracks above only Art of Trance - Madagascar (Ferry Corsten remix) is a real classic for me ;)

Back