Ashish - Different Shades

Ashish

Registered
Reaction score
Different-Shades-Ashish.jpg

This is a Reflection of the days gone by, the time when we started listening to electronic music. I am referring to the time when on your working day at office suddenly you think about a tune and there is a smile on your face, no one knows whats it all about. You think of those moment and get the goosebumps. This music is powerful, very powerful. Its been almost 10 years into this music and till date the love for it grows stronger. Its true, just like "you drift deeper, deeper into the sound"

Different shades is an example of how the bass-driven-melodic-dark-progressive Trance sound evolved over the years, the ups and downs and the new age sound!

1-A warm welcome to a deep dark bassdriven set, I start of with "Clearblue" , one of the most beautiful melodies made till date.

2-This music has always been about love, emotions, melodies..This track is very emotional and always reminds me of the time it all began for me.

3-"Taurus" gives me a great feeling about being into this music, It'ss so addictive, never can get enough of it.

4-"Ultraviolet" presents strongest of bassline, softest of notes. Its just one of a kind!

5-"Deadline"is the time when bassdriven melodic Trance came into being. This is what I call the "OLD COLDHARBOUR SOUND" which I really miss now. Just brings
back the memories

6-"The World Doesn't Know" I call this as a "Tilt Era" when uplifting Trance took a back step and there was this new sound new bassline which every DJ/Producer hunted for.

7-If I would ever want to introduce some one to dance music, Perry O neil is the answer. Whatever the man touches, It's gold! here as an example "Bass Society".

8-"Crystal Clear" is a track when you wanna enter into a different zone all together, you'll know what m talking about!

9-This one is one of the finest releases of 2008, beautiful blend of melodies, energy and a MAd MAD bassline. All you need is a right timing to drop this gem.

10-I finish my set with "So Komarna" this is what I call a new age sound! This is the new world! It's the NEW Coldharbour sound!

Tracklist//

Markus Schulz - Clearblue (Intro Mix)
Depature - She turns
Starsign - Taurus
Lukefair - Ultraviolet
Cramp - Deadline
Tilt - The World Doesnt Know
Perry o Neil - Bass Society
Radiate - Crystal Clear (Sonar Methods Lake Side Mix)
Aliwilson - Shakedown
Eddie Sender vs Meck - So Komarna (Heatbeat Mashup)

Link :- http://www.sendspace.com/file/fveno1

Time : 66.13
File Size : 90.09MB

Equipments Used : Gemini PS700i & Denon DN-2600s

P.S- Since its the DN-2600 and it does not have pitch adjustment in the range of +-0.02 or +-0.05 as all the newer players, I have tried best possible to mix for 2+ minutes AND tried to deal with the PS700i bass leaks as well.

Hope you like it

Last edited:
* Now Listening : 926 ~ Stoneface & Terminal - ClubShots 011 on AH.FM *

hello Ashish ! :cap:

While dealing with a Friend's Request and updating my administration, I just noticed your presence & welcoming by TCL

:book: Looked for your 1st post and found this contents " Different Shades " ! :bravo:

To my happy surprise, the sendSPACE URL still works and I'm d/l now. Will give your set a listen for sure. And hey ! :grinning: some more ' ec ' welcome is on the way :hug:

:welcome: http://forum.ah.fm/livesets-ah-fm/1...ce-terminal-clubshots-011-a-5.html#post873195 :ah:

Last edited:
hey,Thanks a lot for the Bump :) Well do check out Different Shades//2.That one is crafted to perfection!

Different Shades-1 was mixed on Denon's ,Since its the DN-2600 and it does not have pitch adjustment in the range of +-0.02 or +-0.05 as all the newer players, I have tried best possible to mix for 2+ minutes AND tried to deal with the PS700i bass leaks as well.

here is the link for Different Shades//2

http://forum.ah.fm/djs-producers-corner/16585-different-shades-2-mixed-ashish.html

Last edited:
* Now Listening : Different Shades//1 Mixed By Ashish *

:)

Slow and steady .. .. .. :fishing: I'm at your first one still ( d/l the 2nd one ). But hey :hmmm: converting below :blink: 192-kbps ? ! :unsure:

:wall:

:grinning: C'mon, we're living in 2009 now :lol:

:sleeping: :ee: :friends:

haha so true,Its just people here in India dont download sets with big file size! will put up a better quality link! Make sure you check out Different Shades//2 and let me know! :)

Best Regards
Ashish.

Spread the word,spread the vibe!

Back