Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score
haigandraffi.jpg

Please feel free to comment on the show.
Don't forget to VOTE

Did you miss the show?
Let us remind you next time: click here

Productions from Cosmic Gate,Nadia Ali,Adymus,Marcel Van Eyck,Andy Blueman...remixes from Onova,Sied Van Riel,Orjan Nilsen,Paul Miller....not to forgot the classic back from 2004 :smile:

Hope to see you here :music:

Tuned for this...

Beautiful opening to this set:bravo::bravo::bravo:

tuned in as well. :) but just for listening, unfortunately i've got still some work to do...

Part 1

1- Manvel Ter-Pogosyan & Soren S. - Tears Of Armenia {Deepblue}
2- Aleksey Beloozerov - Around The Moon (Mike Emvee Remix) {Ora}

good afternoon ppl :wave: nice start :dance3:

(unpoof)

Damn! I'm not sitting around in my undies with all the doors and windows open today! Cold front roared in last night! All doors and windows are closed and I've wearing long cords, an undershirt and a sweater! No heat.I don't care how cold it is, I can't afford to run the heat. Wow! Polar would love this! It went from 92° to 48°! Ha! :lolz::cat:

Last edited:
Hi Haig and Raffi. I'm cold. One of you guys (or both preferably) needs to come warm me up. (kiss, kiss) :love::hug::hug::music::cat:

(unpoof)

Damn! I'm not sitting around in my undies with all the doors and windows open today! Cold front roared in last night! All doors and windows are closed and I've wearing long cords, an undershirt and a sweater! No heat.I don't care how cold it is, I can't afford to run the heat. Wow! Polar would love this! It went from 92° to 48°! Ha! :lolz::cat:

:eek:fftopic: :) :lol:

how are you?

Part 1

1- Manvel Ter-Pogosyan & Soren S. - Tears Of Armenia {Deepblue}
2- Aleksey Beloozerov - Around The Moon (Mike Emvee Remix) {Ora}
3- Adymus - Luminous Beings {Enhanced}

Back