View Poll Results: How do you rate this show?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • MASSIVE!

    31 88.57%
  • Good

    3 8.57%
  • Decent

    1 2.86%
  • Pretty bad

    0 0%
  • No thanks, not my style

    0 0%
Page 1 of 65 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 971

Thread: 02-03-2009 DistantLand - Monthly Fresh Tunes 067

  1. #1
    Afterhours.FM Staff Shows Bot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    AH.FM
    Posts
    29,368

    02-03-2009 DistantLand - Monthly Fresh Tunes 067

    DJ Distant Land
    Monthly Fresh Tunes Mix



    Newest Trance/Progressive


    1st & 3rd Monday Monthly

    EST: 14:00 - 15:00
    GMT: 19:00 - 20:00
    CET: 20:00 - 21:00


    www.myspace.com/distant_land

    Please feel free to comment on the show.
    Don't forget to VOTE

    Did you miss the show?
    Let us remind you next time: click here

  2. #2
    AH.FM Addict Emotion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    23,442
    aw I'm late for almost two hours

    I couldn't wake up earlier

    I can't wait
    Stolen by Nav <3

  3. #3
    AH.FM Addict DistantLand's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    23,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Emotion View Post
    aw I'm late for almost two hours

    I couldn't wake up earlier

    I can't wait
    hello emotion.

    oh wow you didn't have to wake up

    im late uploading my set! just got my computer setup again for the 10th time last couple days.
    Stealing Aga <3

  4. #4
    AH.FM Addict Emotion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    23,442
    Quote Originally Posted by DistantLand View Post
    hello emotion.

    oh wow you didn't have to wake up

    im late uploading my set! just got my computer setup again for the 10th time last couple days.
    hi

    yes I know but that's great you wasn't late to turn your pc off in time you would have to make your set one more time then
    Stolen by Nav <3

  5. #5
    AH.FM Addict DistantLand's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    23,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Emotion View Post
    hi

    yes I know but that's great you wasn't late to turn your pc off in time you would have to make your set one more time then
    oh yes i would of been mad if i had to redo it. thank heavens for hibernate mode. i would of lost all my work.
    Stealing Aga <3

  6. #6
    AH.FM Addict Emotion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    23,442
    Quote Originally Posted by DistantLand View Post
    oh yes i would of been mad if i had to redo it. thank heavens for hibernate mode. i would of lost all my work.
    that is true

    everything is fine now and I'm waiting
    Stolen by Nav <3

  7. #7
    AH.FM Addict DistantLand's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    23,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Emotion View Post
    that is true

    everything is fine now and I'm waiting
    almost done!
    Stealing Aga <3

  8. #8
    AH.FM Addict Emotion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    23,442
    Quote Originally Posted by DistantLand View Post
    almost done!
    yay
    Stolen by Nav <3

  9. #9
    AH.FM Addict DistantLand's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    23,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Emotion View Post
    yay
    its gonna blow you away like last week!
    Stealing Aga <3

  10. #10
    AH.FM Addict Emotion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    23,442
    Quote Originally Posted by DistantLand View Post
    its gonna blow you away like last week!
    I don't think if you made it like "no thanks not my style"

    I can't wait even more now

    got to go now bye!
    Last edited by Emotion; Mar 2nd, 2009 at 07:26.
    Stolen by Nav <3

  11. #11
    AH.FM Addict DistantLand's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    23,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Emotion View Post
    I don't think if you made it like "no thanks not my style"

    I can't wait even more now

    got to go now bye!
    oh really i made it worst.

    jk

    bye bye.. have a nice day.

    im going to sleep.
    Stealing Aga <3

  12. #12
    AH.FM Addict Junior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    17,107
    blah, i have to turn in homework tomorrow or else i would of stayed home to listen this set. NO!!!. i will be here after set like always tho.

  13. #13
    AH.FM Addict Junior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    17,107
    Quote Originally Posted by DistantLand View Post
    hello emotion.

    oh wow you didn't have to wake up

    im late uploading my set! just got my computer setup again for the 10th time last couple days.
    firefox?

  14. #14
    AH.FM Addict Emotion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    23,442
    Quote Originally Posted by DistantLand View Post
    oh really i made it worst.

    jk

    bye bye.. have a nice day.

    im going to sleep.
    I wouldn't believe it

    good night!

    Quote Originally Posted by trance_fan View Post
    blah, i have to turn in homework tomorrow or else i would of stayed home to listen this set. NO!!!. i will be here after set like always tho.
    ok so spam mode on after the set
    Stolen by Nav <3

  15. #15
    AH.FM Addict Junior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    17,107
    Quote Originally Posted by Emotion View Post
    I wouldn't believe it

    good night!


    ok so spam mode on after the set
    idk right after set. my friend came to visit over from mexico this week. i went to high school with him. he went back to mexico and he came to visit one week. i hanged out with him today, i might go tomorrow to store with him

Page 1 of 65 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 20-07-2009 DistantLand - Monthly Fresh Tunes 076
    By Shows Bot in forum Regular Shows
    Replies: 966
    Last Post: Aug 17th, 2009, 02:16
  2. 03-08-2009 DistantLand - Monthly Fresh Tunes 077
    By Shows Bot in forum Regular Shows
    Replies: 426
    Last Post: Aug 7th, 2009, 23:18
  3. 16-03-2009 DistantLand - Monthly Fresh Tunes 068
    By Shows Bot in forum Regular Shows
    Replies: 1140
    Last Post: Apr 4th, 2009, 23:15
  4. 16-02-2009 DistantLand - Monthly Fresh Tunes 066
    By Shows Bot in forum Regular Shows
    Replies: 400
    Last Post: Mar 23rd, 2009, 02:00
  5. 05-01-2009 DistantLand - Monthly Fresh Tunes 063
    By Shows Bot in forum Regular Shows
    Replies: 515
    Last Post: Jan 17th, 2009, 02:11

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •