Monthly Fresh Tunes Mix

distantland.jpg

Newest Trance/Progressive

1st & 3rd Monday Monthly

EST: 14:00 - 15:00
GMT: 19:00 - 20:00
CET: 20:00 - 21:00

www.myspace.com/distant_land

Please feel free to comment on the show.
Don't forget to VOTE

Did you miss the show?
Let us remind you next time: click here

aw I'm late for almost two hours :lol:

I couldn't wake up earlier

I can't wait :super::super::super::super:

aw I'm late for almost two hours :lol:

I couldn't wake up earlier

I can't wait :super::super::super::super:

hello emotion.

oh wow you didn't have to wake up :hug:

im late uploading my set! just got my computer setup again for the 10th time last couple days. :lol::lol::lol:

hello emotion.

oh wow you didn't have to wake up :hug:

im late uploading my set! just got my computer setup again for the 10th time last couple days. :lol::lol::lol:

hi :hug:

yes I know :hug: but that's great you wasn't late to turn your pc off in time :lol: you would have to make your set one more time then :mask:

hi :hug:

yes I know :hug: but that's great you wasn't late to turn your pc off in time :lol: you would have to make your set one more time then :mask:

oh yes i would of been mad if i had to redo it. :lol: thank heavens for hibernate mode. i would of lost all my work.

I don't think if you made it like "no thanks not my style" :lol:

I can't wait even more now :super:

got to go now :hug: bye!

oh really :mask: i made it worst. :lol:

jk :hug:

bye bye.. have a nice day.

im going to sleep.

blah, i have to turn in homework tomorrow or else i would of stayed home to listen this set. NO!!!. i will be here after set like always tho. :bully:

I wouldn't believe it :lol:

good night! :hug:

ok so spam mode on after the set :lol:
idk right after set. my friend came to visit over from mexico this week. i went to high school with him. he went back to mexico and he came to visit one week. i hanged out with him today, i might go tomorrow to store with him:wink:

idk right after set. my friend came to visit over from mexico this week. i went to high school with him. he went back to mexico and he came to visit one week. i hanged out with him today, i might go tomorrow to store with him:wink:

ok :hug:I'm going to spam for both of us :mask:

so spam mode on during replay then? :lol:

ok :hug:I'm going to spam for both of us :mask:

so spam mode on during replay then? :lol:
idk. maybe. i need to study alot for my history exam on thursday, need ALOT of studying. maybe tuesday if i can we can listen together and spam it. but idk about re-play. also some studying for a mid term exam on computer science.:p i might not be on forums as much for like next 2 weeks.:p

idk. maybe. i need to study alot for my history exam on thursday, need ALOT of studying. maybe tuesday if i can we can listen together and spam it. but idk about re-play. also some studying for a mid term exam on computer science.:p i might not be on forums as much for like next 2 weeks.:p

omg really? :cry: ok so we will spam it even more than last show when you finish studying :hug:it's going be the greatests spam ever :mask:

omg really? :cry: ok so we will spam it even more than last show when you finish studying :hug:it's going be the greatests spam ever :mask:
next monthly tunes show we will spam alot for shure!!!:super::mask: we will make history:muahaha: this week is going to suck:p

next monthly tunes show we will spam alot for shure!!!:super::mask: we will make history:muahaha: this week is going to suck:p

yes we will :mask: it will be the most spammed thread ever ha! :super::super:DistantLand gonna kill us! :lol: jk!:lol:

I'm sure you can make it :hug:

Back