I love Music
Reaction score
Abstract Vision - Russian Trance Sessions

abstract_vision.jpg

1st Thursday
EST: 09:00 - 10:00
GMT: 14:00 - 15:00
CET: 15:00 - 16:00

Please feel free to comment on the show.
Don't forget to VOTE

Did you miss the show?
Let us remind you next time: click here

Amazing Radioshow!!!
Abstract Vision the best!

Cheers :)

Well my first post here and it was the Russian Trance that got me into it! Luvin it thanks..nothing makes work go quicker than some good tunes...smile!:)

J-Soul: producer form Nizhny-Novgorod (Russia)

Artist of labels: Black Hole, Anjunabeats

SUZY SOLAR - ARTIST PROFILE
Suzy Solar (Florida, USA) shines as an internationally acclaimed female DJ/producer/vocalist/writer with hit records under her belt. Suzy’s track “Ocean Of Love” is featured on the Grammy nominated Paul Oakenfold “Creamfields” album. It was released on EsNtion Records with a killer music video and a ring tone carried by P-Diddy’s ring tone company. Suzy’s premier single, Arizona Vs Suzy Solar “Samurai,” has graced dance charts worldwide and is co-produced with popular Dutch producer Thomas Bronzwaer. “Samurai” is supported by the top international DJs, including Armin Van Buuren and Ferry Corsten. Suzy’s mix albums, “The Perfect Trance” and “The Perfect Trance 2.0,” on Neurodisc/Capitol Records topped Billboard’s U.S. Electronica charts and have made noise globally. Currently, Suzy is producing her artist album of all new tracks that will feature her vocals.

Music fans are drawn to Suzy’s magnetic stage presence and versatility to rock dance floors worldwide with her eclectic fusion of pumping melodic trance, with electro and progressive influences. Suzy is well known for her energy, passion, harmonic mixing skills, and unique feel for taking her listeners on a musical journey. Besides her technical and creative flair, Suzy loves to add a visual presentation with her fluid movements and uplifting vibes. She has headlined in nine different countries in Europe and North, South, and Central America. She has also shared the stage with many of the world’s top DJs, and was voted #48 in the Top 100 Female DJs worldwide poll...

more info: Solar Power Music Inc. DJ Suzy Solar and LiL' B

Back