Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score
maras.jpg

Please feel free to comment on the show.
Don't forget to VOTE

Did you miss the show?
Let us remind you next time: click here

this tune sounds a lot like a andy moor tune from 2006:ee:

(guess what is andy moor:p)

Great trancy Sunday :bravo: :super:

TeroA, danmark_ori+, T-Rance, ZpaiZer, Geparda, ville, JMax, vanhandred, Dudek_LFC

:wave: :music:

oh hell yes, i feel like im becoming one with my chair with this set:ee:

* About New And Replaying Known Track ~ 918 ~ DJ MARAS - TBTM 004 on AH.FM *

TeroA, danmark_ori+, T-Rance, ZpaiZer, Geparda, ville, JMax, vanhandred, Dudek_LFC

:wave: :music:

:hug:

http://forum.ah.fm/livesets-ah-fm/1...ulborn-waves-010-a-post802483.html#post802483 :book:
I can lively imagine your hunger for new input Wailo :cap: I do share the same passsion. In older times, we'd use to listen to sets of Giorgio Ponticelli ( remember, guys ? :) ) Unfortunately, this always-fresh innovative tracks collectioning DJ has stopped his activities lately - which is a loss for the Trance Genre :( Probably I just more easily accept not èvery DJ is at the forefront, selecting latest and rare tracks .. .. .. :wink:

Hello there :grinning: How are you doing ? :bravo: