Loris presents Afterhours - exclusive promo mix for AH.fm

Loris

Registered
Reaction score
ah_promo_cover.jpg

Hello everyone,
I've been around here for some time now, heavily listening to some amazing sets every day from some very talented DJs and so I decided to put together an exclusive promo mix for the Afterhours.fm forums for introducing myself and as a big thank you to everyone for the amazing job they have been doing here.

Is a progressive blend through a selection of some old and recent productions, starting slow and deep and moving to some more upbeat vibes. As always, I tried to be as creative as possible with my mix so I do hope you enjoy it as much as I did putting this together.

Looking forward to read your comments :)

Loris_

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DJ Name: Loris
How long you have been a DJ: 6 years
Style of music played: Trance & Progressive
Bio: I'm
a Greek-Cypriot DJ, currently a UK resident, and have been into Trance music and an active clubber for 10 years now. I started DJing in public in 2003 at a variety of clubs around the island of sunny Cyprus and in 2004 I was voted as number 13 at Cyprus official DJ Poll, right before moving to the UK. Over the last 6 years I have DJied for many events and private parties, mainly in Cyprus, and managed to established my own alias/label HighGlow Music for publishing exclusive podcast mixes online along with a variety of international DJs.

Tracklist (78:02):

01. 'Afterhours' Intro
02. David Trusz - All That Is Pure [Blue Planet Recordings]
03. Nick Murray - Lost (Miika Kuisma Remix) [Nemesis]
04. Tomic - Echoes From Space [Fraud Recordings]
05. Anarcrusan - In My Mind [Shinichi]
06. Martin Roth & Alex Bartlett - Off The World (Lange Remix) [Vandit Records]
07. Ritmo - Saw Saw [Iono Music]
08. Greed feat Lesley - Strange World (Blackwatch King Monkey dub) [Sog Records]
09. Bedrock - Heaven Scent (Evolution Dub Mix) [Bedrock Records]
10. Kirsty Hawkshaw meets Tenishia - Invisible [Armind]
11. Mark Norman vs. Mr Pit - Restart Shana (Victoria's Don't Translate In Portugese Mashup)
12. Soliquid - Reversible (Original Mix) [Baroque Records]
13. Ferry Corsten feat. Betsie Larkin vs Jochen Miller - 9 Minutes of Love (Loris Afterhours Mashup)
14. Michael Pure - Liberty (Original Mix) [Alter Ego Progressive]
15. Benz & MD vs Ebrius - Sound 84 (Subsky remix) [Aurium Recordings]
16. Outro

Download Link [106mb]:

http://www.highglow-music.com/mixes/lorisMarch2009promo.zip

will listen and come back with feedback :mml:

Get's 'The Nod' from me :wink:

Like the way this builds, nice job Loris.....oh & Ferry Corsten feat. Betsie Larkin vs Jochen Miller - 9 Minutes of Love (Loris Afterhours Mashup) is pretty cool aswell :)

Hey guys,
thanks for downloading! :D

I'm glad you like it Victoria! :) Cheers for that MushUp btw that I was able to include on my set! very sweet!

I'll be also sharing a couple of my own MashUps in the forum soon for download!

had a chance to listen, really enjoyed the set, good job :)

Hey mate,
really appreciate it that you got a chance to listen. I'm very glad you enjoyed it.

Thank you! :)

Back