Crazy Uplifting Trance Beats 004 (March 2009)

CrazyPaul

Registered
Reaction score
Hello :)

NEW TRANCE MIX - CRAZY UPLIFTING TRANCE BEATS 004 (MAR 2009)

I have upload a new trance mix for March. :super:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download:
http://www.joseleontoledo.com/space...=Crazy Uplifting Trance Beats 004 (March 2009)

Stream:
DJ CrazyPaul Trance DJ mixes London United Kingdom

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As my time is limited to do this, I only ever mix these sets once, there is no editing, no stopping and starting, all I do is pick the tracks, put them in the best order, and mix them up, so what you get is what I created in the first take, including all the minor errors, but that makes it more authentic! :hmmm:

Any comments appreciated.

Hope you enjoy this set as much as I do, and play it loud! :super:
CrazyPaul :wink:

Tracklist as follows:

01 Danilo Ercole - Harbour (Alternative Intro Mix)
02 Arty & Misha Kitone - Inside Of Me (Original Mix)
03 Gary Orvis - Sunset Road (Andy Tau Remix)
04 Ron Van Den Beuken vs George Acosta feat. Truth - War Of Hearts (Daniel Wanrooy Remix)
05 The Tinkermen - Altertime (MaRLo Remix)
06 Evol Waves - X (Original Mix)
07 Ernesto vs Bastian - Laserbrain (Spicey Rework)
08 Matt Cerf Featuring Jaren - Let Me Breathe (Ronski Speed Remix)
09 W&W - The Plan (Leon Boiler Remix)
10 Imperfection - Spring Lights (Original Mix)
11 Jochen Miller - Face Value
12 Paul Allen - Overload (Suncatcher Remix)
13 Boom Jinx & Oliver Smith - Sunrise (Volume Six Edit)
14 Marcos Feat Emi Jarvi - Cosmic String (Activa Instrumental Mix)
15 Adam Nickey - Slider (Sean Tyas Remix)
16 Vengeance - Explain (Denga Vs Manus Mix)
17 Tom Colontonio - FacePlant
18 Suncatcher - Seabreeze (Original Mix)
19 Andy Blueman - Sea Tides (Original Mix)

Try this link instead :wink:

"http://www.joseleontoledo.com/spaces/download.php?artist=djcrazypaul&set=Crazy%20Uplifting%20Trance%20Beats%20004%20(March%202009)"

Go gentle on me mate, my head was a bit sore mixing this one! :lol:

Hope you enjoy! :)

no problem. the tracklist looks great.

W&W - The plan (Leon Bolier Remix) is a good one. :bravo:

i can see many choons included
Ernesto vs Bastian - Laserbrain (Spicey Rework) :bravo:

Once again Paul has produced a very interesting set. If the intention was to tell a kind of story then this set worked very well indeed. Dramatic and thought provoking. At times it felt like I was watching a movie without pictures. The pictures being provided by the music. If you closed your eyes you saw the action the music intended on ones own internal screen. Well done. Some of the transitions were not entirely perfect. But that really didn't take to much away from the over all effect.

wow, very nice tracklist :clap2:
Blueman at the end :clap:

Once again Paul has produced a very interesting set. If the intention was to tell a kind of story then this set worked very well indeed. Dramatic and thought provoking. At times it felt like I was watching a movie without pictures. The pictures being provided by the music. If you closed your eyes you saw the action the music intended on ones own internal screen. Well done. Some of the transitions were not entirely perfect. But that really didn't take to much away from the over all effect.

Great Comments Sunny :friends:, like your description, and yes it was intended to be a roller coaster ride with a few breaks in between to take in oxygen before starting all over again. :wink:

The transitions were a bit loose in places, I make no excuses but I was trying some different equipment and didn't quite match the beats quick enough :beat::rofl: , but as you say the overall effect worked. :)
Thanks again for listening, and glad to share with like minded listeners!
:super::good:

That just convinced me to download it.. your post reminded me of Widescreen by First and Andre..

awesome track selection Crazy Paul.

Loved the first half of the set. :) there was moments i was writting on the computer and chair raving at same time lol :lol:

some transitions are awesome, others are good. you know what i mean :mask:

:hug::hug: cant wait the next one. :bravo:

awesome track selection Crazy Paul.

Loved the first half of the set. :) there was moments i was writting on the computer and chair raving at same time lol :lol:

some transitions are awesome, others are good. you know what i mean :mask:

:hug::hug: cant wait the next one. :bravo:

Thanks Mate :hug:
Always striving to be more creative, improve, and make bigger and better mixes, and find the best tunes possible, many releases to listen to, and sometimes soul destroying to leave some out! Hopefully I got the best of the bunch and a couple of older tracks thrown in. Cheers. :)

That just convinced me to download it.. your post reminded me of Widescreen by First and Andre..

Hope you enjoy the listen! :wink:

* Now Listening : 980 ~ Stoneface & Terminal - ClubShots 010 on AH.FM *

Hope you enjoy the listen! :wink:

:wave: D / L right now ! :grinning:

Wow. With a review like that, I'm listening to it tonight before bed so I can dream about it. Wow. :music::music::cat:

D/L :grinning:

Was very nice :music::bravo::bravo::bravo:

Back