Useful info if you have a Facebook 'Page'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Facebook is cool but sometimes i just dont have the time to check all. :(

the new features are cool, the design looks fine and easy to use, while they do the changes, i been experiencing problems with the ajax apps and commands but i bet all will be fixed once they update all.

for me is very useful to keep in touch with friends and family, and also to organize meetings, bbqs, or occasional party. sometimes better than call everyone by phone to do something :)

:hug:

im hating the new layout right nowwww!!! where the hell is the bday list?? was so nice to see all bdays everyday and send some nice comments!!!!!

grgrgrgrgrgrgr

yeah its annoying me too lol, but i found the birthdays, its top right on the Home part :wink: linked in with events etc too :hug:

OTTAWA - The writing is on the wall for Facebook, the popular social networking site: do more to protect the privacy of Canadian users or face the threat of court action.

Privacy Commissioner Jennifer Stoddart posted that message for all to see Thursday in a report that warns the personal information of Facebook members may be at risk.

She also raised concerns about the sharing of users' files with the almost one million third-party developers scattered across the globe who create Facebook applications such as games and quizzes.

Facebook lacks proper safeguards to prevent independent developers of games and other applications like horoscope services from seeing users' profile information, along with details about their online "friends," the investigation found.

Facebook violates Canadian privacy law: watchdog - Yahoo! Canada News

most amazing to me is that to become a developer for Facebook all one has to do is send an e-mail, no background check and voila they have access to your account details, even if you set it as Private

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back