Hensha pres. Lost Sequence - Monday Delay [Infrasonic Recordings]

KrisA

Registered
Reaction score
51328150.jpg

Polish trance does not always equal trance of good quality. But the Polish loves it and over the past years we have seen an army of producers from this part of Europe. Dariusz Hajbos better known as Hensha deserves some credit for his incredible work over the last 2 years. He started out and impressed the world with his track "The Curtain" which was featured on Tiesto's in search of sunrise compilation series. The track was also picked up and released on Activa and Jon O'Bir's Conspiracy label. He has done some class remixes and a release on Deepblue as well. Now he is here with another release under his new guise called Lost Sequence.
m68416f957136351e4450c3.jpg

Original Mix
Hensha is the master when it comes to creating massive atmospheres. He does it again in this tune. I have always thought of his tunes as somewhat blurry but he still pulls it off every time. I think this is just his sound actually. He puts some great pads to use and the bassline gives the track a nice vibrant feel, which should make it a good track for the dancefloors. The melody in this does not come close to the melody in The Curtain but it still has some great qualities.

Reaves & Ahorn Remix
These two Germans have been quite busy churning out remixes throughout the past 2 years. They have not produced alot of originals yet, but why a need for that when they are so gifted remixers? This remix has a pumping bassline and the strong kick gives it a heavy bottom end. Compared to the original they have managed to create some space for each element. Because of this, you really get to taste each element in the mix. I think they could have taken this remix even further by adding a few more sounds. Clean and nasty club sound in this remix!

Arctic Moon Remix
Now we are talking. Arctic Moon has done a really impressive remix here. He takes Monday Delay to another level. He has been creative and has added great fx, filters, effects and some cool fill-ins here and there. You would expect the pay-off to break out in an epic trance melody but instead he added a nice twist to the tune. Arctic Moon added a superb tech lead, which really works. This one was support by Paul van Dyk at Trance Energy by the way.

Sensitize Remix
Sensitize recently had a sublime debut on Fraction Records and he one to watch out for in my opinion. Happy to see his name in this release. His style is balancing on an edge between uplifting- and progressive trance. Grand synths and deep basslines are the keywords here. He really understands how to build the track up nicely and the warm sound is captivating. They could not have rounded off this package any better in my opinion!

A nice release and Infrasonic proves that their quality standards are high. Most importanly is the fact that this should release should not dissapoint fans of the label as they stick to their heavy uplifting sound. I would not say that the release is groundbreaking but the Arctic Moon and Sensitize remixes are still really well done. Recommended for fans of heavy club trance!

Check out samples and buy here:
HENSHA PRES. LOST SEQUENCE :: MONDAY DELAY :: Audiojelly Dance Music Download Site

Websites:
http://www.infrasonic-recordings.com

Myspace:
Infrasonic-Recordings on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads
Hensha on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads
Reaves & Ahorn on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads
Arctic Moon on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads
Sensitize on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

omg I love the most Arctic Moon remix of this tune :super::super::super::super: it's so amazing :choon: :super::super:

Sensitize Remix is also good :mml:

omg I love the most Arctic Moon remix of this tune :super::super::super::super: it's so amazing :choon: :super::super:

Sensitize Remix is also good :mml:

Oh i loving all the mixes of this tune! :super: Massive release! Arctic Moon have to be my favorite though.

Infrasonic1000x1000logocopy-1.jpg

INFRA015 'HENSHA PRES. LOST SEQUENCE - MONDAY DELAY'

1. Original Mix
2. Reaves & Ahorn Remix
3. Arctic Moon Remix
4. Sensitize Remix

Infrasonic-Recordings begin 2009 as they mean to go on with there first release of the year courtesy of Polish wiz kid Hensha.
After regular support on a number of his projects in the past 12 months the guy who brought us hit record 'The Curtain' which was championed by Tiesto and also included on his ISOS series delivers another beautiful original with Monday Delay.

Heading the package are Germanys biggest trance duo Reaves & Ahorn fresh from work on leading label Vandit.
Known around the world for there no none sense style they re -work the track the only way they know how. Bags of energy and a monster bass line are just some of the ingredients added to help turn the epic original into a full blown trancer. Essential.

Two more of Polands rising stars make up the final part of the package. We really can't remember an Infrasonic release that has not included a Polish producer such is the standard these guys produce.

Arctic Moon is up first with his very unique slant of the original mix. The use of the original melody is once again fantastic and the little surprise he packs after the break has club sound system written all over it. Sensitize adds the final mix with his more toned down progressive affair for good measure.

DJ / Radio Support

Support from : Above & Beyond (TATW), Armin Van Buuren (ASOT), Paul Van Dyk (Vonyc, Trance Energy) John O'Callaghan, John Askew, Sebastian Brandt, Heatbeat, Aly & Fila (Sound Of Egypt), Agnelli & Nelson, Activa, Jon O'Bir, Duderstadt, Tom Colontonio, Mike Shiver, Dj Shah, Pedro Del Mar, Chris Chambers, Digital Nature, Ronski Speed, Mark Eteson, Manuel Le Saux, Ian Betts, Ben Gold, Robert Nickson, Talla XL, Duende, Ernesto & Bastian, M.I.K.E, Alex M.O.R.P.H, Daniel Kandi, Andy Moor, Ruben De Ronde, Fast Distance, Vast Vision, Paul Miller, Daniel Ercole plus many more..........

Available to buy on Pre-order CD from:

INFRA015CD.jpg

CDJshop.com Flash Detection / Redirection... please wait

Available to download exclusively from:

Audiojelly - Dance Music Download Store

from today.

And forthcoming at:

www.Beatport
Trackitdown - Dance Music MP3/WAV/Merchandise Distribution Centre
www.Dance-Tunes.com
Dance mp3 & WAVs: over 800,000 dance music tracks at Juno Download Juno Download
Apple - Download music and more with iTunes. Play it all on iPod.

Forthcoming Releases on Infrasonic Recordings

INFRA016 Mike Sonar E.P

INFRA017 Sunquest Feat. Josie- A Little Bit Special (Inc. Airbase, Sundriver, Andrelli & Blue, Radio mixes)

All release news can now be found at our new home: Infrasonic Recordings : Home

Thanx for the comments as always guys :)

Mik

the arctic moon remix favorite, great remiex also tho.

PVD seems to love the Arctic Moon remix. Trance energy support and another inclusion on Vonyc this week.

I been playing this tune a lot, and am really getting into it... :super::super::super:

Back