Tero A. - Vocal Sunday

TeroA

Registered
Reaction score
Okay, I decided to take a big leap and make this mix public. This is my first publicly posted mix ever although I have been bedroom DJing about 12 years. I had few years break from mixing excluding maybe once a year in some private parties with friends but thanks to AH.fm, I got my mixing spark back and now training my rusty skills :grinning2: :super: :loveah:

This mix is about trance with vocals so if you don't like vocals at all, this might not be for you :wink:. The tracks are not the most current ones but what can I do, I :love: older trance. The transitions are not perfect and there will be authentic vinyl cracks & pops once in a while because of the condition of some of my vinyls :grinning2:

Oh and this most likely will be my only 100% vocal trance set in a while because I only got few more of them and definately not enough for another set.

Feedback of course welcome if not too cruel :lol:, especially I want to hear about the sound level. Is it too quiet, too loud, just perfect?

Enjoy and stay tuned for possible new sets by me in other areas of trance or something else! :wink:

01. Coldplay - Talk (Junkie XL mix)
02. Above & Beyond - Alone Tonight (Above & Beyond's Club mix)
03. Aurora - Hear You Calling (Original Mother Earth mix)
04. Above & Beyond feat. Zoë Johnston - No One On Earth (Original mix)
05. BT - Mercury and Solace (12" Master mix)
06. Filo & Peri feat. Fisher - Ordinary Moment (Main mix)
07. Bobina feat. Elles de Graaf - Lighthouse (Sean Tyas remix)
08. Tilt - Invisible (Lost Tribe Vocal mix)
09. Chakra - Home (Above & Beyond mix)
10. Motorcycle - As the Rush Comes (Gabriel & Dresden Sweeping Strings remix)

Download links:
Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire

downloading has just finished. :grinning2:

will give it a listen when i return home from work :friends:

At last you decided to post it:wink:

i'm glad and i support this one

hey guys and girls: 100% recommended:bravo:

What a set this is mate! :wow: :super:

the track selection was amazing from start to end :good2:

I am gonna recommend all the vocal lovers on AH in the vocal lovers group to listen to this very set :mml:

i look forward to ur future mixes as well :grinning2::music:

keep up the great work mate :friends:

What a set this is mate! :wow: :super:

the track selection was amazing from start to end :good2:

I am gonna recommend all the vocal lovers on AH in the vocal lovers group to listen to this very set :mml:

i look forward to ur future mixes as well :grinning2::music:

keep up the great work mate :friends:
Wow thanks for the comments :blush:

Glad you liked it :):friends:

* Now Listening : 585 ~ Replay Ivan Mateluna - Moonlight Sessions 002 on AH.FM *

Well good thing you clicked the link and visit my little thread :good::ee:

I do promise to give your set a listen. Just cannot give you an exact date :wink:

After I've done so, I will return here :grinning:​

Well, what can I say. This set was truly exquisite. And an example to any professional dj on how to entertain and keep the interest going from start to finish without somehow managing to bore the listener to bits. Somany professional djs have successfully managed to do that to me over the years:yes:

The set was filled with memorable tunes. Each song providing its own emotional jolt. There were no low points here. No waiting around longing for the next song to start due to boredom.

There were many highlighs perhaps notably for me the original mix of No One On Earth, the first time I have heared that particular mix and it was absolutely stunning. And of cause Mercury & Solace, my favourite vocal trancer of all. Just magic.

If uplifting trance is your bag and you don't mind some quality vocals from back in the day then this is a positive treat for you.

Close your eyes, listen and enjoy.

Well, what can I say. This set was truly exquisite. And an example to any professional dj on how to entertain and keep the interest going from start to finish without somehow managing to bore the listener to bits. Somany professional djs have successfully managed to do that to me over the years:yes:

The set was filled with memorable tunes. Each song providing its own emotional jolt. There were no low points here. No waiting around longing for the next song to start due to boredom.

There were many highlighs perhaps notably for me the original mix of No One On Earth, the first time I have heared that particular mix and it was absolutely stunning. And of cause Mercury & Solace, my favourite vocal trancer of all. Just magic.

If uplifting trance is your bag and you don't mind some quality vocals from back in the day then this is a positive treat for you.

Close your eyes, listen and enjoy.
Thank you very much for the great comments. I really appreciate this :smile:. I'm glad you enjoyed!

I'm going to download later and be back with feedback :mask:

so watch out Rave Witch :lol:

I'm glad that I can listen your set :hug:

im a huge fan of non vocals, ill pass maybe till next set. :hug:

passed your set to a friend of mine who have a long trip by car, he will tell me what he think about it when he is back, after 2 months :ee:

for me, I gave it a listen too, liked it, was a good time pass :grinning:

:friends:

passed your set to a friend of mine who have a long trip by car, he will tell me what he think about it when he is back, after 2 months :ee:

for me, I gave it a listen too, liked it, was a good time pass :grinning:

:friends:
Yay thanks :super::friends:

Downloading now and will comment later, thanks for being brave enough to share! :super::super::super:

Really enjoyed listening to these vocal tracks. :music:

Nice warm up tracks, and enjoying the middle with
Bobina, and Tilt, and a great to chill it down with Chakra. Great Selection. :bravo:

The overall mix was well thought out, some of the transitions were a little loose but not enough to lose the pace, in fact it just kept going nicely. :music:

The audio quality was adequate for me, but just had to turn it up a little more than usual, and always love the autentic click and pop of a vinyl record. Perhaps next time push the volume up a bit, and maybe try to increase the sharpness of the lower frequencies, apart from that a thoroughly enjoyable performance for my ear. :wink:

Look forward to your next selection of tunes. :friends::)

Back