Thread: Veracocha & Michael de Kooker vs. Simon Patterson - Carte Smack (F1D0 Mashup)

Thumbs up Veracocha & Michael de Kooker vs. Simon Patterson - Carte Smack (F1D0 Mashup)

Hey guys,

this mashupy is circulating around the internet for some time but in case some of you havenŽt discovered it yet, here is a link for the download:

Veracocha & Michael de Kooker vs. Simon Patterson - Carte Smack (F1D0 Mashup)
    RapidSpread.com | Free File Spreading Engine

Heavilly supported by Judge Jules who ended his Trance Energy set by it and also supported by other djs including Mike Koglin, Heatbeat, Sly One, Fabio Stein and many many others.

Hope youŽll like it

Cheers

Filip

P.S.: here is video from Trance Energy where itŽs played by Jules
    [youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rTIfzPW8bpI&hl=cs&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rTIfzPW8bpI&hl=cs&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

www.defconrecordings.com Lazarus's Avatar
    Hi mate Good to see you on here as well as the MH forums

Congrats on all the support with this one , I'm a fan of it too! I'm also doing a new mix made up of mash-ups this week and am likely to feature this one. Keep up the good work
    New show time: Back From The Dead - Every 1st Monday 1900-2100 GMT (2000-2200 CET, 1400-1600 PST)
    Lazarus Twitter | Lazarus Facebook | Defcon Recordings website | Defcon Twitter
    Lazarus on iTunes

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    Hi mate Good to see you on here as well as the MH forums

Congrats on all the support with this one , I'm a fan of it too! I'm also doing a new mix made up of mash-ups this week and am likely to feature this one. Keep up the good work
    Thx for the support mate ;)

Thanks for the track. Love the song. Thanks again

ive been playing this for a number of weeks on one of my radio shows, it gets a great response every time ;)

Thread Information