Sale: Access Virus TI desktop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electribe

Registered
Reaction score
Dear AH. Dj´s and Producers,

I am selling an Access Virus TI desktop synthesizer in a very TOP condition. It was used only at home in non-smoking room. A MUST-HAVE item for all of trance producers (it is used not only by Armin van Buuren, Paul van Dyck, Stoneface & Terminal or Tiff Lacey...)

Do not hesitate about asking me for some photos or whatever you want to know about this item to my box or email to pedro.dvorak@email.cz

More info about this item you can find right here:
http://www.access-music.de/events/11-2004/virusti_basics_desktop.php4

Price: 1270,-€ (+ transport costs)

IMPORTANT: no guarantee for this item

Greetz,

Electribe :music:

Last edited:
If the pound had have been stronger I would have maybe considered it, but it's not so I won't unfortunately! :(

Access Virus C - discount

Let´s continue with a little discount..

1250,-€ (+ transport charges)

Greetz,

Let´s continue with a little discount..

1250,-€ (+ transport charges)

Greetz,

May I ask how much you are asking for this converted to english pounds, please?:)

1215,-GBP (+ transport)
1700,-USD (+ transport)

:music:

R U crazy ?

In UK is Access Virus TI2 desktop for £1,460.78 with VAT + warranty + delivery in regular stores.
Tell us, why should we buy old TI without warranty from you, if we can get TI2 Desktop practically cheaper in UK? :lol:

Last edited:
1215,-GBP (+ transport)
1700,-USD (+ transport)

:music:

hmmm just looking at that GBP you provided doesn't look good....1250 euro can't be 1215 GBP...that's just wishful thinking, the British pound is way stronger than that against the euro or you rounding up way too much :ee:

1,250.00 EUR = 1,162.63 GBP

1 EUR = 0.930108 GBP 1 GBP = 1.07514 EUR

OUI OUPS... something wrong with my calculator:

Corrected as follows:

1250,-€ = 1165,-GBP = 1700,-USD (+ transport costs)

OUI OUPS... something wrong with my calculator:

Corrected as follows:

1250,-€ = 1165,-GBP = 1700,-USD (+ transport costs)

As i said, thats the worst deal what ive seen and only total idiot can take it.

Personaly ive got Virus TI and ive spent 1200,-GBP for desktop version with warranty !!!!

:crazy: I'll buy it! :crazy:

:LMAO:

Now you will see worst deals.. everyone can look on Ebay. I don´t think you will take the item so much lower than I am offering ..if yes, show me the lowest price and I will try to offer to you lower..

Actual offers from Ebay for the item e.g.:

OFFER 1

OFFER 2

OFFER 3

Now you will see worst deals.. everyone can look on Ebay. I don´t think you will take the item so much lower than I am offering ..if yes, show me the lowest price and I will try to offer to you lower..

Actual offers from Ebay for the item e.g.:

OFFER 1

OFFER 2

OFFER 3

Access took TI off from stores. TI2 is only available atm (in regular stores ofcourse). So, why should we take TI from you, if we can get new TI2 with guarranty only 200 GBP more like is your deal.

I wish you good selling, let us know if you gonna sell your TI with your offered price :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back