New AfterHours Downloading Capability

dan

Staff member
Reaction score
It is my pleasure to announce the new AfterHours FM Downloading capability. This is a totally free service. Here’s how it works:

48+ hours after a show, the link will appear in the original Shows Bot post of the thread. It will be a link to the show’s set using 3rd party site called Megaupload. It will consist of a ZIP file containing the MP3 of the set, the M3U to the AH stream, an HTML file to direct you to AfterHours, and flyer images for upcoming AH.FM events.

The links will be good for at least 90 days (3 months). If your download breaks due to a disconnect or other reasons, it will resume right back up again. I had to get a premium account so please don't forget to support us here. All legal stuff here Afterhours.FM Privacy Notice

If your a monthly subscriber supporter you get daily emails with download links :) just a extra perk being a subscriber.

To become a subscriber click: http://www.ah.fm/forum/payments.php

Enjoy, AH Family!

Dan you are a savior. Can't thank you enough for this. The circle of life is complete again. Hahaha

I can imagine the mass downloaders' reactions at this..

* Now Listening : 591 ~ Replay Matt Trigle - Energetic Exaltation 013 on AH.FM *

:wink: Was just hinted to this thread via TCL :cat:

:super: Good news Dan ! :bravo:

I am happy. No one could possibly be happier than me. All my effort and work were not in vain. I kept the home fires burning until this happy, happy day. My relief is IMMENSE. I'm thrilled and gratified. AfterHours is complete again. :ah:

I'll say it again. My relief is IMMENSE.

Thank you, Dan. We needed this. (kiss) :super::music::love::cat:

sweet! i can get millers sets after his show. yay!!!

great job dan. i have an account on megaupload as well, even tho i hardly ever use it. but thats awesome that u chose megaupload of all places.

Downloading once again !!!

Hey Dan,

I want to thank you so very much for allowing this to happen for all of us here on AH. I honestly believe that your support (monetarily) will come because we all know what it costs for Megaupload accounts to benefit all of us. I have an account there as well and I understand what it is going to take to keep it up and runnin.

To all of the AH family we need to really understand what the AH staff has done for us so lets show the AH staff what AH really means to us deep down ok. We can all do this ! YES WE CAN!! -President Obama

Cheers AH family!

I think it's an excellent idea and a great compromise mate :bravo:

One small minor query - I often have to edit my shows down prior to broadcast, so the version that comes on air is invariably incomplete, but when I put up the download links in my social group I use the full unedited version, which is the one I'd prefer to get out into the public domain as it were.

So my question is, would it be a problem if those of us who'd still want to share our sets on our own terms posted our own links within the threads and/or social groups as well or instead?

First...i want to thank DAN for working everyday , every night , week after week for the success of this awesome Station.

Second...after the last few weeks diskussions about torrents, on demand system and the different "meanings" now all that find an possitive end for everyone

Third...i am one of the ppl who would donate as hell if i had the money for that...atm i cant but i will when it goes better here....

LAST BUT NOT LEAST.....PLEASE ...DONATE !!!!!!!!!!!! for the success of this station, for running this station and for making this station NO 1 in the World and not at least to help DAN keeping his costs smaller from his own money...he brings in day in day out his money for that station and now for an extra service again....so

DONATE

Thanks to Dan for the big work he put on this station well done mate !!

And good idea to do this for all of us..

Hello mate, thank you for your comments, I will add your shows to "black list" meaning we wont put the download links for it.

The links that will be posted on AH.FM DJ's can also use them on their sites and social groups etc, but I understand that you upload a different show so no problem mate.

:friends::hug:

I think it's an excellent idea and a great compromise mate :bravo:

One small minor query - I often have to edit my shows down prior to broadcast, so the version that comes on air is invariably incomplete, but when I put up the download links in my social group I use the full unedited version, which is the one I'd prefer to get out into the public domain as it were.

So my question is, would it be a problem if those of us who'd still want to share our sets on our own terms posted our own links within the threads and/or social groups as well or instead?

Hello mate, thank you for your comments, I will add your shows to "black list" meaning we wont put the download links for it.

The links that will be posted on AH.FM DJ's can also use them on their sites and social groups etc, but I understand that you upload a different show so no problem mate.

:friends::hug:
Excellent, nice one boss, keep up the great work! :bow: :clap: :ah: :friends:

All I can say :ohmy: :wow: :wow: :wow: :ohmy:

:thankyou: Dan!! cant wait to download my favorite sets!:bravo::bravo::super::super:

great new addition to AH!!! Thanks Dan and all of staff!!!

:loveah: and I don't know what would I do without it... :hug::hug:

Back