Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score
ben_gold.gif

Please feel free to comment on the show.
Don't forget to VOTE

Did you miss the show?
Let us remind you next time: click here

To download the show click here

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys,

Hope everyone is well, and looking forward to the show :)

I've had a pretty awful week this week, I have had ear ache for the last 5 days, so I havent been able to get much work done in the studio, and it has obviously effected the radio show aswell. I dont use abelton, I mix all my show's live, so I wasnt able to mix the show that way. It was REALLY difficult to mix this show, but i didnt want to NOT deliver. I haven't even listened back to the show yet, as I'm still in pain. I'm on anti-biotics now tho and have been told by the doctor that it should clear up in the next few days.

Sorry to waffle on, but I like to take my time when doing this show, with track list's, set progression and mixing etc, but I wasnt able to do that this month. Will be back to normal again next month :)

Cheers,
Ben

aww benny well i hope u feel a lot better pretty soon...its ok its the thought that counts...your still gonna put a massive set for us...

tuned...

1. Danilo Ercole - Habour (Alternative Intro Mix)

Hi Guys,

I've had a pretty awful week this week, I have had ear ache for the last 5 days, so I havent been able to get much work done in the studio, and it has obviously effected the radio show aswell. I dont use abelton, I mix all my show's live, so I wasnt able to mix the show that way. It was REALLY difficult to mix this show, but i didnt want to NOT deliver. I haven't even listened back to the show yet, as I'm still in pain. I'm on anti-biotics now tho and have been told by the doctor that it should clear up in the next few days.

Sorry to waffle on, but I like to take my time when doing this show, with track list's, set progression and mixing etc, but I wasnt able to do that this month. Will be back to normal again next month :)

Cheers,
Ben

That's not good :( hope you're better now

tuned :music:

1. Danilo Ercole - Habour (Alternative Intro Mix)
2. CJ Stone - Shining Star (Martin Roth Dub)

Hi Guys,

Cheers,
Ben

Hello Ben:hug: sorry to hear your not to well. What is interesting is that even in your illness you didnt want to let the punters down. And that says a hell of a lot for you, mate. Plenty of djs on here make some lame excuse not to deliver their set. so thanks a million mate and i'm sure all the others here appreciate the effort you put in too:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Back