Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score
Shy_Brothers.jpg

Please feel free to comment on the show.
Don't forget to VOTE

Did you miss the show?
Let us remind you next time: click here

To download the show click here

Last edited by a moderator:
tuned for this...

:dancing::dancing::dancing:

woohooo TCL :drunk: :dance: :super:

Yeah.I'm actually a LOT of fun. :super::cat:

Oh hey! It's that great track again! AfterHours - Total Silence (original mix) :lolz::mask::cat:

Yeah.I'm actually a LOT of fun. :super::cat:

Oh hey! It's that great track again! AfterHours - Total Silence (original mix) :lolz::mask::cat:

It was AWESOME! They played 3 hours at Karma and another whole hour at the after party. What a BLAST!

Ha! Turns out I'm famous, or maybe infamous. I had at least 5 people come up to me and say, "Hey! I know you! You were at Matt Darey in San Antonio. You're the one with Matt Darey and the vodka!"

Me: Yeah. That was me.

Person: Wow! That was awesome/hardcore/over the top/serious shit, etc!

Me: Yeah. Thanks.

Matt knew who I was. That I was Danmark's girlfriend. I had made it a point to send greetings to him from Polar. Anyway, he had this bottle of Gray Goose Vodka up there, freshly opened and undrunk. So he motions me over to him and I go up to the DJ booth. He yells, "Open your mouth!". I go, "Okay!" and tilt my head back and close my eyes. I don't know what he's gonna do, but it's gotta be good, right? He proceeded to pour that premium vodka down my throat and I chugged it down. Damn, that is some smoooooth stuff. Then he missed and he poured it into my hair, all over my face, and down the front of my shirt. Damn good thing I wasn't smoking. Ha! Uh. Apparently that made an impression on those kids in the bar. :mask::cat:

And you didn't pass out... :drunk:

You're one party animal grrrlll... :lol: :beer2:

Nope. That was me! My stereo died. Plugged in the headphones and everything is okay. (investigating living room) :mask::LMAO::cat:

Sounds great :mml:

cool sounds right now:super::super::super:

And you didn't pass out... :drunk:

You're one party animal grrrlll... :lol: :beer2:

I'm a LOT of fun. Ask anyone. Polar, Miss Glam, Fernie. I'm a real blast. And I cook too. :grinning::super::love::cat:

Nope. That was me! My stereo died. Plugged in the headphones and everything is okay. (investigating living room) :mask::LMAO::cat:

Mystery solved. Popped a breaker. Ha! :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::lolz::cat:

I'm a LOT of fun. Ask anyone. Polar, Miss Glam, Fernie. I'm a real blast. And I cook too. :grinning::super::love::cat:

Did you forgot to add :devil: again, or you really mean food cooking :LMAO:

ops.. had a hectic day! and tomorrow is another one.... :yawn:

hope you are all fine :hug:

Did you forgot to add :devil: again, or you really mean food cooking :LMAO:

ops.. had a hectic day! and tomorrow is another one.... :yawn:

hope you are all fine :hug:

You're right, I did forget the :devil:, but I also really did mean food cooking. That's a bonus, you know. :grinning:

Feed 'em, fook 'em, love 'em up. My own personal creed. :angel::love::cat:

Back