Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score
ReOrder.jpg

Please feel free to comment on the show.
Don't forget to VOTE

Did you miss the show?
Let us remind you next time: click here

To download click: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RR6ENNXJ

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone. The Cat Lady here. I will be doing the Tracklist duty for ReOdrer today as he will be unable to join us in the forum for this first show. A real shame, that. He is driving from Slovakia back home to Prague, a distance of about 450 km. He'll be leaving at at 14:00 and will arrive about 20:00. So ... you are stuck with me. :grinning::music::hug::friends::cat:

Get over it. Ha! :lolz:

See you then! :super::rave::dancing::cat:

Okay folks. This is the big day. I'm awake. I'm chooned in. I'm ready for this. :super::dance::mml::love::cat:

(??) :blink:

Okay. WTF happened? This show is SUPPOSED to be on right NOW! Why isn't it? :cry::(:cat:

Oh. I'm an hour early? OMG. I'm so embarassed. :blush::cat:

America have probably been rubbish and put their clocks forward before the rest of the world again. It's still 45 mins until 14:00 here.

(reading flier)

No. I'm still right. 9am Eastern = 8am Central. It's 8:221am. It should be on. :(:cat:

America have probably been rubbish and put their clocks forward before the rest of the world again. It's still 45 mins until 14:00 here.

Oh. I see. No wonder I'm all fooked up. My tax dollars are at work. FAIL!! :mask::cat:

(reading flier)

No. I'm still right. 9am Eastern = 8am Central. It's 8:221am. It should be on. :(:cat:
Nope, my calendar say it start at 4 pm, which is 3 pm CET, so 30 mins to go

Well. At least ReOrder will obviously know that I was hot on it. Ha! (MASSIVE KISS for ReOrder!) :lolz::love::hug::friends::cat:

I have the first post all ready and everything. Thanks, Obama, for totally messing me up. Thanks, US Congress, for your infinite wisdom in messing up the time zones for me and everyone else in the Free World. :p:lolz::cat:

TeroA and TranceFan and SentriX. My sweet boys. (kisses) :love:

Hi PitBullek. I haven't met you yet, I don't think. Welcome to AfterHours. I hope you love it here as much as I OBVIOUSLY do. My dog, Mary, is 3/4 Rhodesian Ridgeback and 1/4 Pit Bull. She is awesome. My Cat Protector. The smaller the kitten, the more she loves them. (kiss, kiss) :loveah::super::hug::cat:

Back