Hokkaido feat. Ange - Here To Stay [Enhanced Progressive]

KrisA

Registered
Reaction score
image2icg.jpg

Hokkaido is a collaboration between Invisible Sounds and Michael Witness who debut for the first time with the lush tones of Ange.

Confidence see's the threesome turn out an impressive laid back prog trancer, built around the soft, tender vocals of Ange, and deliver us both the original and progressive mixes.

Remix duties fall with Enhanced's MoodFreak and hot young Russian Mango, with his second remix on Enhanced.

MoodFreak turns out his best work to date; gloriously funky-housy-prog-trance (or whatever pigeon hole you want to stick it in!!) that pushes all the right buttons with some great touches throughout the rework.
Mango again demonstrates why he is one to look out for this year with a solid rendition in his own unique style.

A very hot all round package!

Available on CDJshop

enprog015cd.jpg

Hokkaido Feat Ange "Here To Stay" [CDJshop Single] | Enhanced Progressive CDs | Enhanced Progressive | Labels | CDJshop.com

Get your mp3 copy here:
HOKKAIDO FEAT ANGE :: HERE TO STAY :: Audiojelly Dance Music Download Site
https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/release/detail/161640/here_to_stay
Here To Stay by HOKKAIDO feat ANGE on 192 mp3, 320 mp3, wav at Juno Download
Trackitdown - Dance Music MP3/WAV/Merchandise Distribution Centre
djdownload.com - Search Results - hokkaido

progressive remix is so beautiful :cry: lovely, also original dub is amazing :love:

monago remix is not my style definitely

progressive remix is so beautiful :cry: lovely, also original dub is amazing :love:

monago remix is not my style definitely

im loving the progressive remix too! lovely vocals! :choon: other mixes i didnt like much.

Back