Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score
pilpo.jpg

Please feel free to comment on the show.
Don't forget to VOTE

Did you miss the show?
Let us remind you next time: click here

Pilpo Fadini - Trance Feeling Sessions 034 on AH.FM 20-03-2009.mp3
To Download click here

Last edited by a moderator:
* Now Listening : 937 ~ SeanTyas PP March 2009 w Simon Patterson on AH.FM *

:book:

:fishing: at least one set I can listen right from the start today :music:

Tuned for this...

Great start :music:

hello there AHLoverz!!!

zunned in just for you baby!!

This is sounding very nice:super::super::super:

a lil FYI of Pilpo Fadini
Trance lover known for everyone, Pilpo Fadini’s talent has been recognized at the top clubs in Brazil for the past 5 years, back then he still played dance music. But in 2007 he changed his music style to his big passion: Trance. Recently he had the pleasure to play with one of the best DJs in the world: the dutch Ferry Corsten, in a memorable gig at the club that revealed him as a top DJ: Ébano Club. Pilpo Fadini has always been on top of technology and internet, so he created and was the main DJ for 2 years (2003 and 2004) of the internet radio show more popular in Brazil, "Top15 Mixed" at RadioDJ (RadioDJ.com.br), with avarage 21.000 clicks per month.

Pilpo Fadini was born in Brazil with italian roots. His passion for music started when he was a little child, specially for the fact that his family is full of musicians. He started playing guitar, electric guitar, bass guitar and keyboard until getting his music skills better and better.

His main influences are: Armin van Buuren, Paul van Dyk, Tiësto, Atb, Menno de Jong, Markus Schulz, Leon Bolier and Kyau & Albert. Today playing trance, Pilpo Fadini is full of humbleness, professionalism, good mixing techniques, good taste, daily researchs and contacts in the main record companies, this keeps his feeling and joy at his dance flor... Try him!

Back