ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score
Dj Brave - Sweet Nothings

brave.jpg

Every 4th Monday's
01:00 - 03:00 CET
00:00 - 02:00 GMT

Please feel free to comment on the show.
Don't forget to VOTE

Did you miss the show?
Let us remind you next time: click here

Brave - Sweet Nothings 013 on AH.FM 23-03-2009.mp3
To Download click here

Ashley Wallbridge - Sweet Nothings 013 Guest Mix on AH.FM 23-03-2009.mp3
To Download click here

Last edited by a moderator:
* Now Listening : 643 ~ Brave - Sweet Nothings 013 on AH.FM *

Passive Progressive feat. Rachele Warner - Hide Away remix ??

:dancing: I got nó idea, ozzyxpm ! :)

me too :mml: but i´ll have to n-joy this set in horizontal position :wink: :miss: sweet trancedreams ALL of you :hug:

Last blood test had about 4 years ago, has abdominal screening ( with the cooold gel ;/ ) around 2 years ago. Not entilted to cervical screening yet ( you have to be aged 25 or over to get it in UK ). So it's been years since I was properly checked. Oh December 2007 had 5 - 6 x-rays of my head :D

A lot can happen to your body in 4 years. You are supposed to get a physical every year. Yes, You WANT that cervical as soon as you are eligible for it. Very important for ladies to get. I've had them every year since I was 17 (when I first got on birth control pills). I'm stunned that they make you wait so long to get that first one. Not good. :( (hugs) :hug::cat:

Tuned for this...

A lot can happen to your body in 4 years. You are supposed to get a physical every year. Yes, You WANT that cervical as soon as you are eligible for it. Very important for ladies to get. I've had them every year since I was 17 (when I first got on birth control pills). I'm stunned that they make you wait so long to get that first one. Not good. :( (hugs) :hug::cat:

It used to be 20 but then they changed it to 25. Lot of women is protesting and loud case of Jade Goody ( UK reality tv star which wasn't diagnosed until it was too late - she died yesterday only months after being diagnosed, was 26 ) is showing that those screenings are needed earlier than 25 cause then it might be too late.

Does anyone know if and where DJ Brave posts track lists or his mixes?

Cuz this is real good :super:

* Now Listening : 632 ~ Brave - Sweet Nothings 013 on AH.FM *

me too :mml: but i´ll have to n-joy this set in horizontal position :wink: :miss: sweet trancedreams ALL of you :hug:

:blink: you're lying in bed ? When I would listen like that ( with low volume ) I'd be asleep in five minutes ! :ee: :hug:

:dancing:

Back