Paul Miller Pres. Motion Blur - Liquidity [nu-depth recordings]

dannypowers

Registered
Reaction score
Hi guys,
Just to let you know that Downloads and CD’s are now available of Paul Miller Presents Motion Blur’s ‘Liquidity’ (nudepth007) from the following stores –

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][URL="http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff215/nudepth/nudepth007artwork-Copyx.jpg%5b/IMG"][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff215/nudepth/nudepth007artwork-Copyx.jpg[/IMG[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/URL][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000]][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Calibri][IMG]http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff215/nudepth/Eflyer_007_300dpi.jpg

Beatport – https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/release/detail/162552/Liquidity

Audiojelly – PAUL MILLER PRES. MOTION BLUR :: LIQUIDITY :: Audiojelly Dance Music Download Site

Trackitdown – http://www.trackitdown.net/genre/trance/track/867691.html

DJ Download – Paul Miller pres. Motion Blur - Liquidity (Original Mix) [Nu Depth Recordings] -

Juno Download - Liquidity by MILLER, Paul presents MOTION BLUR on 192 mp3, 320 mp3, wav at Juno Download

CDJ Shop – http://cdjshop.com/labels/Nu-Depth%20Recordings

Pawel Meller otherwise known as Paul Miller has really taken the Trance scene with a bang the last 12 months, and after his impressive builder 'Turn On' alongside Michael Mystica and of course his Contraption Remix of 'The Unit' we gladly welcome him back to nu-depth recordings under his Motion Blur alias with another Euphoric gem in the form of 'Liquidity'.
This is trademark Miller right from the start with his aggressive kick and percussions layered to suit the affectious melody that soon comes into play. The energy given is on the same tip as 'Turn On' and the outcome is very much the same too; it leaves you wanting more and more!
On the Remixes we welcome two new artists to nu-depth, first up is Michael Dow who had the Armin Van Buuren caned 'Ascent' on Captivating Sounds a couple of years back, with regular input also on Lee Haslam's Digital Remedy, this guy is no stranger to the scene at all. Here he takes 'liquidity' down a groovier and progressive route, teasing us with a big intro before unleashing the melody onto us. This is Balearic sounding Trance from a promising artist. Next is one of the promising stars on the horizon and is a name to keep an eye out for in 2009. Suncatcher has really taken the Trance scene by storm the last few months and here he takes the elements of the original, and makes it into a big uplifting piece with plenty of warm moments, but still giving enough energy to rock the floor. After his 'Small World' outing on nu-depth, AJ Hutch delves into his tough, euphoric bag for a solid remix that is the harder choice of the four versions but he too keeps true to the original, just adding his trademark effects and sounds around the main lead.
This keeps the nu-depth ball rolling for the time being, but expect more material in the next few months from some exciting artists on the Trance circuit.

DJ Support – Above & Beyond, Jon O’Bir, Aly & Fila, Paul Miller, Ronski Speed, Steve Helstrip (Thrillseekers), Jorn Van Deynhoven, Frase, Danilo Ercole, Abbott & Chambers, Ernesto & Bastian, Dan Stone, Jonas Hornblad, Bas & Ram, Andre Visior, Manuel Le Saux, MIKE (Push), Talla 2XLC, Maarten De Jong, Dimitri Kechagias, Mike Nichol, Solarstone, Agnelli & Nelson, Onova, Sebastian Brandt, Bart Classen, Lee Haslam, Pedro Del Mar, Suzy Solar, Sied Van Riel, Digital Nature, Tillman Uhrmacher, Mark Eteson, Graham Gold, Fast Distance, Vicky Devine, Marcos, Artento Divini, Sasha Da Link, Cesar Lugo

Radio Plays – 3 plays on Above & Beyond’s Trance Around The World #255/256(Web Vote winner) & 257, Paul Miller on Crystal Source, The Perceptive Recordings Show, Jon O’Bir Presents Ways & Means 35, Maarten De Jong Solid Sessions, Dimitri Kechagias Flux Top 30 (1/3/09)(15/3/09), Mike Nichol Pres. Unity 13, Solaris International Episode 150 with Robbie Nelson, Sebastian Brandt Blank Point 51, Sunset to Sunrise 003, Manuel Le Saux Extrema 123, Ernesto vs Bastian The Next Level Episode 114, Mellomania Episode #374 with Pedro Del Mar, Sasha Da Link on Mellomania, Aly & Fila Future Sound Of Egypt #73

Also out now on nu-depth recordings are –
(nudepth006)Fast Distance – Point Break (Original Mix / Onova Remix / Frase Remix / Six Senses Remix)
(nudepth005) Airborne Performance Presents Airborne Angel – The Unit (Original Mix / Paul Miller Presents Contraption Remix /Danny Powers Remix / Adam Foley Remix / Stuart James Remix)
(nudepth004) Paul Miller & Michael Mystica – Turn On (Original Mix / Anguilla Project Remix / Fast Distance Remix)
(nudepth008) Danny Powers – Eternal Call / Frequency

massive release, Michael Dow remix disapoints me tho, the rest is incredible. Original the best

massive release \o/ I really can't find words to descrive :super::super:

Suncatcher and Original mixes are my favorites :super::super:

massive release \o/ I really can't find words to descrive :super::super:

Suncatcher and Original mixes are my favorites :super::super:

Suncatcher mix and Original mix for the win! I am disappointed with the Michael Dow remix, I heard a lot better from him. AJ Hutch remix really didn't do anything either.

Suncatcher mix and Original mix for the win! I am disappointed with the Michael Dow remix, I heard a lot better from him. AJ Hutch remix really didn't do anything either.
Micheal Dow remix didnt do anything, its like eating cheese:lol:Aj Hutch its alright, not much energy tho.:p

AJ Hutch Remix deffo winner, Suncatcher mix good to sleeep. (worst his remix imo)

some different opinions there's, if i'm totally honest i gotta say i'm really happy with the suncatcher remix, really has given the track a different complex to the original. i think the dow remix is ideal for building up with too, overall i'm quite happy with the release. thanks guys for the support :)
don't forget my first show on afterhours 4th april ;-)

i like original mix and suncatcher remix is my favorite :)

Back