Amazing Guitar Song.. HELP

aMoeba

Registered
Reaction score
I heard it in the Trance channel on a different radio before.. Its a guitar song that plays lots of notes not chords, also plays the lowest note oftenly. I know for sure its not:

Orjan Nilsen - La Guitarra
Envio - For You

although it does sound very close to la guitarra. PLEASE help! I love this song!:super:

a sample would be useful

Might be a Shah/Sunlounger track.... Have you tried Sunlounger - White sand? But yeah, sample would be more useful:)

I know its not white sand either.. and I don't have a sample. All I know is that when the guitar plays its the only thing playing.

could be ....Viridian - Sunhump ( Richard Durand mix ) :wub: :choon:

[YOUTUBE]BUYCCyiDIps[/YOUTUBE]

That's not it. Its like JUST a guitar playing. (when it does play)

That's not it. Its like JUST a guitar playing. (when it does play)

that's what Sunhump has too, a solo guitar break :music:

good luck than, i can't think of other ones

sadly, thats not it either.

i'll try to describe it as much as I can.

when the guitar plays, there's NO other music going on, just the guitar. The lowest note on the guitar is also played alot in this song.

meybe: Danjo and Styles - Duende 2008 (Danjo's Kanova guitar Mix)

i know exactly what your talking about...
its la guitarra but remixed a little differently
it should be on one of the ASOT 380-recent lol
i still prefer the la guittarra one ;]

None posted so far are what i'm looking for, although i'm not about to give up looking for this song.

How about everybody just post a trance song that has a recognizable guitar playing ... if its any hint i've heard it on the trance channel at DI

None posted so far are what i'm looking for, although i'm not about to give up looking for this song.

How about everybody just post a trance song that has a recognizable guitar playing ... if its any hint i've heard it on the trance channel at DI

That's way too vague man..

How would you like me to describe it?

When guitar plays, its the only thing playing.
Its ACTUALLY a guitar.. not some other string instrument
Lots of the guitar playing is basically just notes going up and down at variable speeds, the lowest is note is also played recognizably.

I don't really have much more.

Back