Best Of Monster Tunes Vol. 1 (Competition Inside)

KrisA

Registered
Reaction score
tncs140503302abig.jpg

01. Gabriel Batz - Inner Touch (Mike Shiver Remix) (7:49)
02. Sundawner - Krystal Dreams (Markus L Remix) (8:55)
03. Aava - Replica (Original Mix) (8:33)
04. Kuffdam & Plant - Summer Dream (Stoneface & Terminal Remix) (7:45)
05. Sunblind - Believe (Arc In The Sky Dub) (7:48 )
06. Brisky - Now And Forever (Fred Baker Remix) (6:37)
07. DNS Project pres. Whiteglow - Airbourne (Original Mix) (6:34)
08. Onova - Platitude (Original Mix) (7:34)
09. Cold Blue - Paradise (Original Mix) (7:58 )
10. Nu NRG - Last Experience (Digital Nature Remix) (7:49)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Half A Decade
Monster Tunes was established by businessman, DJ and producer Simon 'Brisky' Brisk back in 2004. Since then they have blessed fans of the trance genre with big room epic and euphoric trance music. This new CD sums up some of the finest moments from 2004 to 2008. This means that you will get a scent of both early and more recent tunes from their main imprints and in full length 12'' form.
First up is the Mike Shiver remix of Inner Touch by Gabriel Batz. Be prepared for lush vocal samples and a progressive bassline. Then we have probably one of the most legendary tracks on Monster Tunes ever, and that of course is no other than the Markus L remix of Krystal Dreams by Sundawner. If you are new to trance, then make sure you do not miss this track! Pasi Korhonen demonstrated that trance does not equal 140 bpm. Under his famous Aava guise he delivered some exceptionally beautiful trance tracks. This track of his is called Replica and the breakdown is bound to blow you away. Some would say that the next track was the breakthrough track from the German superduo Henry Nix & Matthias Gierth aka Stoneface & Terminal. They remixed Kuffdam & Plant's Summer Dream - a stunning piece with huge melodies and slamming beats. Track number five was originally released by Sunblind back in 2002 but was picked up for an update three years later. Alex M.O.R.P.H. managed to turn it into an euphoric stormer and released it under his much missed Arc In The Sky alias. Label owner Brisky has also had a fair bit of productions. One of the biggest is featured on this cd. His single Now & Forever saw support by some of the biggest trance jocks in the industry. Out of the three-track-bunch the Fred Baker remix drawed alot of attention and with good cause. DNS Project has a brand new single out now under his Whiteglow guise. Last year his track Airbourne caused some serious damage on the dancefloors and it too was a massive favourite with Tiësto. In this you will get blends of twisted tech trance, vocal stutters and uplifting melodies. Platitude by Onova was one of the biggest trance records in 2007 and was even licensed to Vandit Records. Hammered by Paul van Dyk, Armin van Buuren and just about every other jock within the trance category. A more recent record is Paradise by Cold Blue. Beautiful trance plucks and a full on trance approach in the melodies. To round of this selection of unforgettable tracks we have heavy weight trancer; It is the Digital Nature remix of Last Experience by Nu NRG. A Track that will complete any euphoric trance set.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Available at CDJshop Now

bestofmtv1.jpg

Click here to order a copy for only £7.99

Brand New Website
The new Monster Tunes website has now been launched and the layout is looking better than ever. You can check out all latest information regarding new releases, artists and products there.

Monster Tunes : Home

Competition
For your chance to win 1 of 100 copies of the latest Best Of Monster Tunes Vol. 1 CD, all you need to do is subscribe to their newsletter and answer the simple question you are quizzed with once you confirm the subscription. Entries will be picked at random from a hat and closing date for this compeition is 13th April.

All forthcoming releases are available exclusively on CDJshop.com from:
MONSTER025: DNS Project - Wireframe (Whiteglow / Beat Service Mixes) Released: Out Now
MONSTER026: 3rd Moon - Bliss (inc. Hydro Aquatic Remix) Released: 6th April
MONSTER027: SystemBot vs 33 - Never Be Alone (inc. Nitrous Oxide Remix) Released: 20th April
MONDIG008: Fast Distance - Pacifica (inc. Temple One Remix) Released: 13th April
MONDIG003: Cesar Lugo – Attitude EP. Released: 27th April
FORCE023: Mark Eteson feat. Dan Stone – Midas Touch (inc Onova Remix) Released: 11th May

the most interesting are :

Gabriel Batz - Inner Touch (Mike Shiver Remix)
DNS Project pres. Whiteglow - Airbourne (Original Mix)
Onova - Platitude (Original Mix)
Cold Blue - Paradise (Original Mix)
Nu NRG - Last Experience (Digital Nature Remix)

and forthcoming releases
DNS Project - Wireframe (Whiteglow / Beat Service Mixes)
3rd Moon - Bliss (inc. Hydro Aquatic Remix)
Fast Distance - Pacifica (inc. Temple One Remix):wub: omg finally :love::super::super::super:
Cesar Lugo – Attitude EP
Mark Eteson feat. Dan Stone – Midas Touch (inc Onova Remix)

the most interesting are :

Gabriel Batz - Inner Touch (Mike Shiver Remix)
DNS Project pres. Whiteglow - Airbourne (Original Mix)
Onova - Platitude (Original Mix)
Cold Blue - Paradise (Original Mix)
Nu NRG - Last Experience (Digital Nature Remix)

and forthcoming releases
DNS Project - Wireframe (Whiteglow / Beat Service Mixes)
3rd Moon - Bliss (inc. Hydro Aquatic Remix)
Fast Distance - Pacifica (inc. Temple One Remix):wub: omg finally :love::super::super::super:
Cesar Lugo – Attitude EP
Mark Eteson feat. Dan Stone – Midas Touch (inc Onova Remix)

Monster tunes rock! Some of my top favorite oldies in there! :love:

05. Sunblind - Believe (Arc In The Sky Dub) (7:48)

I enter the competition, i hope i win like i did with John Askews. :super:

Monster tunes rock! Some of my top favorite oldies in there! :love:

05. Sunblind - Believe (Arc In The Sky Dub) (7:48)

I enter the competition, i hope i win like i did with John Askews. :super:

wow yes you were lucky then :hug: and happy like never before :) :super:

Emotion: I'm telling you, those older tracks are also worth a listen. All are incredible. My personal favourites are Replica and Krystal Dreams :choon:

Emotion: I'm telling you, those older tracks are also worth a listen. All are incredible. My personal favourites are Replica and Krystal Dreams :choon:

I'm going to check them all out :) that's amazing because I lost most of my classics

almost all lol

Last edited:
wow yes you were lucky then :hug: and happy like never before :) :super:

Looks like im lucky again! :super:

CONGRATULATIONS you are one of the lucky winners of "Best Of Monster Tunes Vol.1"

yay!!!!

Looks like im lucky again! :super:

CONGRATULATIONS you are one of the lucky winners of "Best Of Monster Tunes Vol.1"

yay!!!!

oh wow that's amazing :super::super::super: you won again :hug::hug: you are so lucky with that wow :hug::super::hug: I'm so so glad <3:hug:

Back