Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score
sevenways.jpg

Please feel free to comment on the show.
Don't forget to VOTE

Did you miss the show?
Let us remind you next time: click here

Seven Ways - Vision of Trance 007 on AH.FM 03-04-2009.mp3
To Download click here

Last edited by a moderator:
* Seven Ways - Vision of Trance 007 on AH.FM ~ Now Listening : 957 *

:book: Seven Ways - The DJ List :bravo: :ah: Public Profile :loveah:Seven Ways | MySpace.com

Strategy-first edition-august 2000, first contact of Seven Ways with electronic music. Progressive trance was present that night and was the revelation of music that changed his life.

Attending many events as a member of the audience, he is implicated rapidly in the electronic scene of Quebec with producers such as old School and Kool Kats, himself producing several events under the name of Transition. Influenced by Paul van Dyk, John 00 Fleming, Max Graham, Deep Dish, Sasha and Preach, his style is a unique and is described as followed: Energetic atmospheric progressive trance, with influences of psy, house and techno. In summer 2002, he participated at the Dj Jam and won the 3rd place, giving him a new important fase in his life.

For the last 5 years he has played in several events. The last 3 editions of Intense (new years) , Love and Light, Black Light (halloween parties), Vision, Second Vision, Higher, Aquarius, at Aria the Nightclub (arianightclub.com) , Cube Afterhours now The Terminal (terminalnightclub.com ), at Maurice nightclub (mauricenightclub.com ), Kashmir, at the Envol et Macadam Festival, at Temps Partiel, at Gruy Afterhours in Sherbrooke, at the Exode afterhours, at ST-George de Beauce and on the radio station Chyz 94.3, (chyz.qc.ca) at the progressive program Friday night every two weeks.

Becoming one of the main references in Trance music and rave productions in Quebec, he has started finally to produce music, and is important to follow up during the next years to come.

:dance:

:book: Seven Ways - The DJ List :bravo: :ah: Public Profile :loveah:Seven Ways | MySpace.com

Strategy-first edition-august 2000, first contact of Seven Ways with electronic music. Progressive trance was present that night and was the revelation of music that changed his life.

Attending many events as a member of the audience, he is implicated rapidly in the electronic scene of Quebec with producers such as old School and Kool Kats, himself producing several events under the name of Transition. Influenced by Paul van Dyk, John 00 Fleming, Max Graham, Deep Dish, Sasha and Preach, his style is a unique and is described as followed: Energetic atmospheric progressive trance, with influences of psy, house and techno. In summer 2002, he participated at the Dj Jam and won the 3rd place, giving him a new important fase in his life.

For the last 5 years he has played in several events. The last 3 editions of Intense (new years) , Love and Light, Black Light (halloween parties), Vision, Second Vision, Higher, Aquarius, at Aria the Nightclub (arianightclub.com) , Cube Afterhours now The Terminal (terminalnightclub.com ), at Maurice nightclub (mauricenightclub.com ), Kashmir, at the Envol et Macadam Festival, at Temps Partiel, at Gruy Afterhours in Sherbrooke, at the Exode afterhours, at ST-George de Beauce and on the radio station Chyz 94.3, (chyz.qc.ca) at the progressive program Friday night every two weeks.

Becoming one of the main references in Trance music and rave productions in Quebec, he has started finally to produce music, and is important to follow up during the next years to come.

:clap2::bow::bow::book::book:

thanks professor :mask:

Chooned in, oh hell yeah. :super::cat:

Great great show this month, lot of uplifting Trance in the first hour !

* Now Listening : 728 ~ Seven Ways - Vision of Trance 007 on AH.FM *

Hello there !

Welcome again !

:bravo: :super: :hug: hello Seven Ways ! :grinning:​

:book: I did some homework :ee:

Hey, 7 Ways, dear. You need to take care of your friend requests here. Thank you. (kiss) :grinning::hug::music::cat:

Yess i'm sorry Miss Cat Lady, but i'm ver very busy guy ...
But i love you, my friends in ah ! lol

I check my message today !

Back