Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: JayCan - The Guestmix

  1. #1

    JayCan - The Guestmix

    Hi there , my yesterdays Guestmix for ReOrder for download now

    enjoy


    http://jaycan.dfx.at/JayCan%20-%20Re...20Guestmix.mp3

    tracklist

    1 Store N` Forward Computer Musik Original Intro Mix
    2 Carl B. One short notice Original Mix
    3 Elevation Biskayne Original Mix
    4 Discodyne Deep Impact Ferrin & Low Remix
    5 Keenan & Anderson feat. ENDC Drift away Mike Nichol Vocal Remix
    6 Paul Miller pres. Motion Bluer Liquidity Suncatcher Remix
    7 Alex Lamb Eighty 7 Original Mix
    8 Rank 1 vs Arcane Sience & Mike Koglin Twisted Awakening Xjaro Mashup
    9 DJ Choose Knald Original Mix
    10 Markus Schossow From my heart Original Mix


    comments welcome

  2. #2
    www.defconrecordings.com Lazarus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Doncaster, England
    Posts
    13,703
    Wicked mate, nice one, grabbing this now!
    New show time: Back From The Dead - Every 1st Monday 1900-2100 GMT (2000-2200 CET, 1400-1600 PST)
    Lazarus Twitter | Lazarus Facebook | Defcon Recordings website | Defcon Twitter
    Lazarus on iTunes

  3. #3
    AH.FM Addict
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,912
    Quote Originally Posted by JayCan View Post
    Hi there , my yesterdays Guestmix for ReOrder for download now

    enjoy


    http://jaycan.dfx.at/JayCan%20-%20Re...20Guestmix.mp3

    tracklist

    1 Store N` Forward Computer Musik Original Intro Mix
    2 Carl B. One short notice Original Mix
    3 Elevation Biskayne Original Mix
    4 Discodyne Deep Impact Ferrin & Low Remix
    5 Keenan & Anderson feat. ENDC Drift away Mike Nichol Vocal Remix
    6 Paul Miller pres. Motion Bluer Liquidity Suncatcher Remix
    7 Alex Lamb Eighty 7 Original Mix
    8 Rank 1 vs Arcane Sience & Mike Koglin Twisted Awakening Xjaro Mashup
    9 DJ Choose Knald Original Mix
    10 Markus Schossow From my heart Original Mix


    comments welcome
    wasn't talking on the msn, but I was listening .. it was a massive set mate

  4. #4
    AH.FM Addict TeroA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Standing at the edge of time. (Actually Finland)
    Posts
    19,698
    Yeah massive set
    Follow me on http://www.facebook.com/DjTeroA | http://www.twitter.com/DjTeroA

  5. #5
    AH FAN Screamboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    257

    Thumbs up

    Download now, bro!
    I downloaded all your mixes: brilliant work
    Peace, Love And Harmony :-)

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Screamboy View Post
    Download now, bro!
    I downloaded all your mixes: brilliant work
    Quote Originally Posted by TeroA View Post
    Yeah massive set
    Quote Originally Posted by existent View Post
    wasn't talking on the msn, but I was listening .. it was a massive set mate
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    Wicked mate, nice one, grabbing this now!

    thank you all

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 187
    Last Post: Jun 21st, 2017, 01:39
  2. JayCan - The Essential Mix Part One
    By JayCan in forum AH.FM Resident DJ Promo Mixes
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: Sep 14th, 2009, 14:23
  3. Replies: 332
    Last Post: Apr 23rd, 2009, 06:39
  4. Replies: 427
    Last Post: Feb 28th, 2009, 08:45
  5. 27-08-2008 JayCan - Symphonic Emotions 001
    By Shows Bot in forum Regular Shows
    Replies: 441
    Last Post: Sep 14th, 2008, 10:33

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •