Editing Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazarus

www.defconrecordings.com
Registered
Reaction score
I seem to have lost the ability to do this somehow!

Posts I've just made I still have the Edit button there, but any posts older than a day or so there's no edit button and so I'm stuck with it. Is this correct? Seems odd if it is!

Can it be fixed or is it a new V-Bulletin default feature?

Posts I've just made I still have the Edit button there, but any posts older than a day or so there's no edit button and so I'm stuck with it. Is this correct? Seems odd if it is!

Generally people cant edit posts after a certain duration and as far as im aware VBulletin has always had this feature.

it has been changed to what most boards have: you can only EDIT your posts for 2 hours and 2 minutes for the thread title, following the original post

one of the staff can EDIT for you if its past that time :)

the EDIT option also allowed for deleting your own posts, normally there is no reason for anyone to delete their posts say, after a week, discussions all of a sudden will have no sense with missing comments, where a good reason exists the staff can deleted

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back