I love Music
Reaction score
Peteerson - Trance Up Your Life

logoox8.gif

Every 2nd & 4th Monday
EST: 11.00 - 12.00
GMT: 16.00 - 17.00
CET: 17.00 - 18.00

Please feel free to comment on the show.
Don't forget to VOTE

Did you miss the show?
Let us remind you next time: click here

Peteerson Pres. Trance Up Your Life 054 on AH.FM 13-04-2009.mp3
To Download click here

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not able to be here during airing of this show :(

In this epsiode u can hear productions from the ones like Fast Distance, Dash Berlin, Estiva also a mashup i made a few days ago :)

* Now Listening : 984 ~ Peteerson Pres. Trance Up Your Life 054 on AH.FM *

I'm not able to be here during airing of this show :(

In this epsiode u can hear productions from the ones like Fast Distance, Dash Berlin, Estiva also a mashup i made a few days ago :)

:cap: ok - bummer - but thanks for letting us know, Peter ! :grinning:

Bummer. I wish he would have posted the track list for us. :(:cat:

hello all AHLoverz...

zunned in for this set...

Bummer. I wish he would have posted the track list for us. :(:cat:

i have it but can't post it live, if you want to do it i can give it to you on MSN :)

jumping in a Polar Bear pool at feeding time makes her a good candidate for this year's Darwin award LMAO

Stupid Is Stupid Does:lol: lol

Now Listening
1008:dance:hello:hug:

wow my 8300 th post

* Now Listening : 1007 ~ Peteerson Pres. Trance Up Your Life 054 on AH.FM *

Stupid Is Stupid Does:lol: lol

BERLIN, Germany (CNN) -- A polar bear attacked a woman at Berlin Zoo Friday afternoon after she climbed a fence and jumped into its habitat during feeding time, police said Saturday.
The bear attacks the woman during feeding time.

One adult polar bit her several times after she plunged into the moat, police said.

Zoo workers tossed rescue rings toward the woman to hoist her out and distract polar bears swimming nearby, said Goerg Gebhard, a Berlin police officer.

At one point the woman fell back into the water and was grabbed by a bear before she was eventually hoisted to safety.

"They saved her life," Gebhard told CNN.

The woman was severely injured and was being treated at a hospital, police said. Video Watch polar bear attack woman »

It's unclear why the woman entered the bear habitat, but police issued her a citation for trespassing.

Berlin Zoo is home to Knut, the first polar bear to be born there in over 30 years. The bear became a huge talking point in Germany when his mother gave birth to him in December 2006.

:super::super::super:

BERLIN, Germany (CNN) -- A polar bear attacked a woman at Berlin Zoo Friday afternoon after she climbed a fence and jumped into its habitat during feeding time, police said Saturday.

One adult polar bit her several times after she plunged into the moat, police said.

Zoo workers tossed rescue rings toward the woman to hoist her out and distract polar bears swimming nearby, said Goerg Gebhard, a Berlin police officer.

At one point the woman fell back into the water and was grabbed by a bear before she was eventually hoisted to safety.

"They saved her life," Gebhard told CNN.

The woman was severely injured and was being treated at a hospital, police said. Video Watch polar bear attack woman »

It's unclear why the woman entered the bear habitat, but police issued her a citation for trespassing.

Berlin Zoo is home to Knut, the first polar bear to be born there in over 30 years. The bear became a huge talking point in Germany when his mother gave birth to him in December 2006.
i also wanted to tell you about this:mask:

Back