Sindre Eide - Essentia [Enhanced] Armin, Corsten support

KrisA

Registered
Reaction score
essentiawebsite.jpg

17 year old Sindre has created quite an impression since bursting onto the scene last year. His debut 'Only When I Sleep' saw support across the board with top DJ's such as Armin calling it 'beautiful trance'.

Having teased us with a selection of superb remixes since, he now delivers his much anticipated follow up 'Essentia'. This time he up's the tempo and delivers a stunning and once again quite beautiful trancer with all the right elements and killer lead hook.

Remixes come from 3 more the nu-school, with Fast Distance, Michael Angelo and Andy Tau each turning out fantastic versions of the original.

Essential stuff ;-)

Exclusive on Beatport
https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/release/detail/165705/essentia

Support:
Armin van Buuren, Ferry Corsten, Solarstone, Activa, Adam White, Andre Visior, Chad Cisneros Tritonal, Dale Corderoy, Dan Stone, Daniel Kandi, Daniel Sequentia, Danjo, DJ Shah, Elsa Hill, Estiva, Graham Gold, Haris C, Jon O’Bir, Jonas Hornblad, Manuel Le Saux, MIKE, Signum, Paul Pearson, Pedro Del Mar, Robert Geitleman, Ruben de Ronde, Sebastian Brandt, Suzy Solar, Talla 2XLC, Temple One, Tillmann Uhrmacher, Tom Colontonio, Will Holland and many more!

Key DJ Quotes:
Armin van Buuren – “Another great track from Sindre Eide” – 2 x ASOT plays!
Ferry Corsten – “Corstens Countdown Support”
Solarstone – “Played on Solaris!”
DJ Shah – “Support!”
Daniel Kandi – “Support on the original and Fast Distance Remix”
Tom Colontonio – “In My Sets!”
Activa – “Michael Angelo for me... nice remix.”
Ruben de Ronde – “Huge Release”
Tritonal – “Beautiful! Will support on Air Up There with Tritonal! =D”

Enhanced on Twitter:
Enhanced Recordings (Enhanced_Music) on Twitter

Join Enhanced on Facebook:
Login | Facebook

More info:
Enhanced Recordings : Home

Original Mix is so beautiful, love that melody. Andy Tau also great. :love:

Other mixes don't do anything. :sleeping:

Original Mix is so beautiful, love that melody. Andy Tau also great. :love:

Other mixes don't do anything. :sleeping:

agree :) original is really amazing, also andy tau remix

fast distance mix remix is only decent

agree :) original is really amazing, also andy tau remix

fast distance mix remix is only decent

:lol:

Fast Distance Remix Mix i got bored of after two listens and same goes for Michael Angelo Remix. :sleeping:

Fast Distance Remix Mix i got bored of after two listens and same goes for Michael Angelo Remix. :sleeping:

would be better if he did original mix remix :mask: :lol: I don't like on angelo remix this weird slowed down of tempo in a middle of the track, it's the most boring moment :sleeping:

Erm... Don't agree at all with all people here... I love the Fast Distance remix sooo much, can't get enough of it. Orginal and especially Andy Tau Remix is boring for me:p

Discovered the huge tune on 5 january 2009, in the Enhanced recordings show, and now it gets finally released!!!:):):)

Erm... Don't agree at all with all people here... I love the Fast Distance remix sooo much, can't get enough of it. Orginal and especially Andy Tau Remix is boring for me:p

Discovered the huge tune on 5 january 2009, in the Enhanced recordings show, and now it gets finally released!!!:):):)

wait for fast distance original mix remix of this track :lolz:

would be better if he did original mix remix :mask: :lol: I don't like on angelo remix this weird slowed down of tempo in a middle of the track, it's the most boring moment :sleeping:

Would be better if the release had a original b side track from Sindre rather than remixes because they are useless, original is already top notch. :dance:

Would be better if the release had a original b side track from Sindre rather than remixes because they are useless, original is already top notch. :dance:

mhm original ftw on that release \o/

wait for fast distance original mix remix of this track :lolz:

Yeah I heard all remixes already a long time... But just don't like the original. The energy in the Fast Distance Remix is great, what an atmosphere, huge club tune, can't wait to hear it this weekend:)

Yeah I heard all remixes already a long time... But just don't like the original. The energy in the Fast Distance Remix is great, what an atmosphere, huge club tune, can't wait to hear it this weekend:)

so maybe fast distance original club mix remix? :lolz: :lol:

I would actually love to see an EP released by Sindre (just like Alex Chilcott, Marninx and Estiva). Would probably take ages for him to produce but if the outcome is just as good as "Essentia" and "OWIS", then 3x :choon:

I would actually love to see an EP released by Sindre (just like Alex Chilcott, Marninx and Estiva). Would probably take ages for him to produce but if the outcome is just as good as "Essentia" and "OWIS", then 3x :choon:

estiva is a good idea for me :mask: remixes of estiva always have some nice interesting part, I have never get bored of :)

Back