Kris O'Neil - Those Mornings [Tunes For You/Black Hole]

KrisA

Registered
Reaction score
8715197045803.jpg

Brand new single from one of Scandinavias hottest trance DJs at the moment. Kris O'Neil has played alongside names like Paul van Dyk, Sander van Doorn and Solarstone. Just about a year ago Kris remixed Johan Gielen's "Physical Overdrive" which was also released on Tunes For You (Gielen's own imprint). In earlier projects Kris has worked with producers such as Stalker, Daniel Kandi, Niklas Harding and Cressida. This time he has teamed up with Josh Money whom is delivering the vocals for this release.

1. "Those Mornings" (original mix) 06:36
2. "Those Mornings" (original vocal mix) 06:36
3. "Those Mornings" (Rusty Beach Bar mix) 06:49
4. "Those Mornings" (Rusty Beach Bar vocal mix) 06:49
5. "Those Mornings" (radio edit) 04:11

Original Mix / Original Vocal Mix
The original version oozes of spring and summer. It sounds like something straight out of a In Search of Sunrise compilation with the lush summer tones and the brilliant percussion. As for the vocal; I think it comliments the track perfectly and this is probably one of the best tracks Josh has sung so far.

Rusty Beach Bar Mix / Rusty Beach Bar Vocal Mix
This version is slightly more 'heavy' with a driving bass and some techy sounds. The whole balearic feel has been toned down and the melody shines a bit more through, in this track. A version which would suit those club nights alot better.

Black Hole have been churning quality out lately and this is another winner. Not to miss!

Get it here:
- https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/release/detail/166076/Those Mornings
- KRIS O'NEIL :: THOSE MORNINGS :: Audiojelly Dance Music Download Site
- Kris O'Neil - Those Mornings (Rusty Beach Bar Mix) [Tunes For You] - djdownload.
- Dance-Tunes.com :: Dance MP3 download portal
- Those Mornings - Rusty Beach Bar Mix - Kris O'Neil - Tunes For You - [320kbps MP3/WAV File] - Trackitdown - Dance Music Downloads & Merchandise
- Kris O Neil - Those Mornings MP3

KRIS O'NEIL

Myspace:
Kris O'Neil on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Discogs:
Kris O'Neil Discography at Discogs

I like the best

Those Mornings (Rusty Beach Bar Mix), Those Mornings (Original Vocal Mix) and Those Mornings (Original Mix)

really nice and relaxing tunes :mml:

I like the best

Those Mornings (Rusty Beach Bar Mix), Those Mornings (Original Vocal Mix) and Those Mornings (Original Mix)

really nice and relaxing tunes :mml:

I was expecting some electro or deadmouse nonsense but wow its actually amazing chill tune! Original Mix is amazing! Reminds me of Menno tunes or something on Intuition. :dance:

I was expecting some electro or deadmouse nonsense but wow its actually amazing chill tune! Original Mix is amazing! Reminds me of Menno tunes or something on Intuition. :dance:

Just curious; why were you expecting that? Because of the label or because of the earlier productions by O'Neil?

Imo he has never made any mau5y stuff or electro stuff fom that matter.

Just curious; why were you expecting that? Because of the label or because of the earlier productions by O'Neil?

Imo he has never made any mau5y stuff or electro stuff fom that matter.

Because of his radio show WTF. I thought he changed his style totally and maybe produce tracks like he plays...

Hi guys. Here are the lyrics from "Those Mornings" to those who are interested:

We'll know what happened here,
when the cities dissapear,
Will we ever stop to ask the reason why?
Watch the mannequin learn,
to heal the finger burn,
On oven clouds we'll shout "we torched the sky!"

When moonbeams,
bend and bow,
to golden goddesses below.
Then we'll sing,
sending silver strings,
all our theories off to war.

She goes down like the sun at night,
I rise like the sun in the morning.
Spread your hadouken wings, only to