Afterhours.FM on Twitter

lol @ Daniel-san calling it Tweeter hehehe bless

I had to sign up just because of the ASOT400 and found it cool :grinning:

Following :) Seems to be a new trend with this twitter thing... Getting really popular now.

3 year celebration \O/ can i be part of it :grinning2:

AfterHours on Twitter, on Facebook... but I don't use social pages like this. Only MyOpera. I can't join to our community on this pages. :)

Following!! I'm really into the social networking aspect of the net, and trust me, although it seems lame or pointless, it really can increase traffic and draw more attention to what you do! ;)

I've been following all of the people that post in this topic, the only one was Phil Metcalfe, but now i'm following him :)

my twitter: Sebastian (sebado) on Twitter :friends:

Last edited:
Hey There,

I'm also following afterhours.fm, and I relly liked it, while it was only tweeting Today's Shows.
I think that maybe a tweet for every show is too much. If the person is checking twitter, this person
can also check ah.fm website, or just tune to see what's going on. Well, just my 2c. Watch for your
followers.

Thanks!

Hey There,

I'm also following afterhours.fm, and I relly liked it, while it was only tweeting Today's Shows.
I think that maybe a tweet for every show is too much. If the person is checking twitter, this person
can also check ah.fm website, or just tune to see what's going on. Well, just my 2c. Watch for your
followers.

Thanks!

Hi mate, thats a new API that were using to show whats on air each hour... I figured its more informative since not all people sit on twitter whole day ? :) its still in beta stage at this moment.

Back