On a Good Day - Above and Beyond

cekaay

Registered
Reaction score
This tune rocked ASOT 400 .. Love it !! Especially the version that Daniel Kandi played...

:bravo::bravo::bravo:

It's overplayed. It's popular yes. :)

overplayed is club mix, the most beautiful version is Daniel Kandi Remix

really love lirycs in this track :love:

:iagree:
It is a beautiful song that has died a horrible death from overplaying. Was great at first, but it just loses its charm over time from hearing it too much.

Its popular cause its good, that is what u get when u make a great track, ppl know it, ppl love it.. and this track is not overplayed at all, "home" was overplayed when was released, it was in every f***** single set, but i cant say that about on a good day... except if u are playing it too many times @ your winamp :mask:

overplayed already. Kandi Mix best. but its boring now.

Its popular cause its good, that is what u get when u make a great track, ppl know it, ppl love it.. and this track is not overplayed at all, "home" was overplayed when was released, it was in every f***** single set, but i cant say that about on a good day... except if u are playing it too many times @ your winamp :mask:

I did not, only heard it about 6 times on AH. but I assumed it was overplayed anyway.

16 bit lolitas downbeat mix is my favorite :smile:
but i liked miracle and sirens of the sea more :smile:

there we go .. most requested and most played from asot 400 :D

:super::super:and it feels like meeee on a good dayyy!! :super::super:

ehh good day -one of the the most overplayed track during asot 400 :lol:

anyway it's a nice one :grinning2:

ehh good day -one of the the most overplayed track during asot 400 :lol:

anyway it's a nice one :grinning2:
I think Armin van Buuren 'Face 2 Face' (Martin Roth Remix) was the most overplayed :lol:It was played 6-7 times before A&B set!

This track is good but it gets overplayed.

Back