Joe Garrett - Afterglow / Paradox (Temple One mixes) [DS-R]

KrisA

Registered
Reaction score
dsr001joegarrettwebsite.jpg

Digital Society Recordings (DS-R) is the new label from 'the Holy Grail of northern clubbing' - Digital Society - the most talked about UK trance night in the north of England. Following on from 2 years of sell out events featuring the cream of the world's DJ talent, the brand now turns to release the music of the favourite guests and residents of the night on their new imprint; a sub label of resident Will Holland's Enhanced labels.

Joe Garrett has be one of the most prolific producers of the past 12 months under his Temple One moniker.

As you would expect from the young Brit, he delivers an EP of superb, quality melodic trance; pure hands in the air brilliance, and two tracks no DJ can be without! A truly massive debut release from Digital Society, already supported by the likes of Armin van Buuren, Above & Beyond, John O’Callaghan, Menno de Jong and many more.

Joe celebrates his release with DJ dates for Digital Society in Leeds, Peterborough and in Sheffield for the mighty Gatecrasher as part of an Enhanced and Digital Society arena.

With a new Temple One EP lined up on Enhanced Recordings and a mix compilation coming in a couple of months, Joe is definitely one artist to watch in 2009. With forthcoming releases from the likes of Alex M.O.R.P.H & Woody van Eyden in their Lexwood guise, Manuel le Saux, and a compilation mixed by the almighty Matt Hardwick, DS-R looks set to cause a real stir from the off!

Radio support from Armin van Buuren and Above and Beyond plus support from Activa, Adam Nickey, Adam White, Bart Claessen, Dan Stone, Daniel Kandi, DJ Shah, Estiva, Flash Brothers, Ian Betts, John O’Callaghan, Jon O’Bir, Joni Ljungqvist, Kristina Sky, Maarten Hercules, Manuel Le Saux, Matt Darey, Menno de Jong, MIKE, Neal Scarborough, Pedro Del Mar, Robert Geitleman, Ruben de Ronde, Sebastian Brandt, Sequentia, Sophie Sugar, Suzy Solar, Talla 2XLC, Tania Mann, Tillmann Uhrmacher, Tom Colontonio, Will Holland and many more

Selected DJ Comments:
Armin van Buuren – "One of my favourite producers at the moment" - ASOT support
Above & Beyond – Support on TATW!
Menno de Jong – “Trance Anthem!”
John O’Callaghan – “Temple One never disappoints! Great release to kick off the label”
Matt Darey – “Superb mixes from Temple One!”
Tom Colontonio – “Loving Paradox – Full Support!”

Audiojelly Exclusive: JOE GARRETT :: AFTERGLOW :: Audiojelly Dance Music Download Site

CD @ CDJshop: Joe Garrett "Afterglow" [Pre-order CDJshop Single] - Shipping: 4/5/2009 | Digital Society Recordings CDs | Digital Society Recordings | Labels | CDJshop.com

Enhanced on Twitter:
Enhanced Recordings (Enhanced_Music) on Twitter

Join Enhanced on Facebook:
Login | Facebook

More info:
http://www.enhancedrecordings.com

Loving both tracks! Temple one on fire lately! :love: Afterglow is my favorite! Great start for new sub label!

amazing release. cant buy any tunes for a while now :p gota save my money while i dont have a job.

anyways release is massive!

Loving both tracks! Temple one on fire lately! :love: Afterglow is my favorite! Great start for new sub label!

massive release :love:

I also love both tracks, Temple One Remix is really amazing, such a beutiful tune :love: :super::super:

Back