• Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dan

Staff member
Reaction score
Were happy to be broadcasting this special event from Leeds UK.

With the help of Transition Crew & Lazarus, it should be a blast :)

24-04-2009_Live_Broadcast_Transition.jpg

Please feel free to comment on the show.
Don't forget to VOTE

TRANSITION: PHASE 2 - THE BATTLE BETWEEN THE NEW WORLD ORDERS!
THE EVENT WILL BE BROADCAST LIVE & EXCLUSIVELY ACROSS THE GLOBE ON AH.FM

Let battle commence!

After an incredible launch event on Saturday 28th February within the rather industrial surroundings of Kerbcrawler Warehouse on the outskirts of the glorious city of Leeds, with Andy Moor and co on turntable duty to truly amazing effect, team Transition are back to set the wheels in motion toward yet another stellar, all star cast line-up for our next event on Friday 24th April.

Not simply content with the giving you our fans the status quo, this time round we promise to give you guys and girls a far more exciting and all round spectacle of an event, to that which you found yourself in possibly at the launch event.

We are planning on even more special treats visually and audibly than ever before, so with that said, this phase 2 of our grand master plan will certainly raise the bar of expectation for all future trance events, weather it be here in the UK or abroad and we are throwing everything imaginable into the mix for what promises to be, one hell of a event, which you cannot afford to miss!

This time however team GB which consists of warm-up superstar and our very own Transition residents Sam Mitcham and international rising Cold Harbour junior stalwart DJ B.E.N., will really face the music alongside wonder kid of the year so far and Intuition records/Anjunabeats production maestro Mat Zo, as these young lads team up with a very special duo of Anjuna and Noys pioneers, Mike Koglin and Mark Pledger for a world exclusive bk2bk session.

With a junior versus heavy weight battle on their hands GB will be up against it as they look to lock talons with EU in a war of new worlds orders, which will no doubt prove to be one of the most cataclysmic formula's the north has ever been accustomed to.

This time we take no prisoners and there will be no place to hide from the onslaught of euphoric, trance tidal waves which will erupt from deep within the heart of this event, as the young and highly talented lads of the UK, Battle for trance supremacy in their own backyard. Who are they up against you ask, well they certainly have their work cut out for them because they are pitting their wits against the vastly recognisable and future world hero's of the Neolithic trance sound, Kyau & Albert and also the legendary Balearic trance goliath that is Roger Shah and co.

So it's time to stand back as the flames glow ever brighter, watch the sparks fly as we get nearer to the conclusion of this first of many battles and bare witness to a state of higher consciousness, as we open the doors to the spiritual world.
Marvel at the sheer power of the phoenix as it rises once more high above the night sky of the city Leeds, contemplate the coming of the dawn like never before. Just remember that it ain't over till it's over and we've only just begun!

That's right, there's a movement under foot and you incredible people are all invited, so please make sure you come and join us on Friday 24th April 10pm-6am, when we crown the new world order of Phase 2.

The countdown has begun!

**A CHANCE TO WIN DJ SHAH'S KEYBOARD!!!***

A must for any Trance fan!!
All info and your chance to do so will be announced at the event and this will be the only place you will be able to win this amazing prize!!

TRANSITION - WAREHOUSE

DANCERS PROVIDED BY ADJAMIBA CLUBWEAR,
SUGAH DEE & INCEPTION DANCE CREW.

Set Times (UK Time Zone)

10-11
Sam Mitcham

11-12
Matt Zo

12-2
ROGER SHAH LIVE
Plus Special Guest

2-3.30
Kyau & Albert

3.30 -5
Mike Koglin & Matt Pledger
World Exclusive B2B

5-6
B.E.N.

INCEPTION - TOP ROOM (SMIRNOFF)
Sponsored by Adjamiba Clubwear

10-11
Evo D & Maxwell

11-12
Joe Longbottom vs Discam

12-1
Caz Wood

1-2
MDA & Spherical

2-3
Pick Up & Rise
Exclusive Frantic Classics & Nukleuz Anthems Set

3-4
Mark H

4-5
Mike Avery

5-6
Wain Johnstone

** Don't forget to enter our DJ competition**
**Simply turn up on the night with a demo in your hand!**

Last edited by a moderator:
Should be a good night :)

i love live broadcast's :grinning2: Roger Shah woo whoo!! \O/

Looking forward to this one ... I hope if you can't make it then you can all tune in! :music:

Way to go :bravo:
Thanks you Dan and Lazarus for this one, can't wait :music:

very nice :good2:

ill def be here just in time for B.E.N.'s mix :mml: :mml:

edit: after taking a 2nd glance @ the flyer to see the Top Room's Lineup containing Hard Trance, and Hard Dance: OMFG!!!! :w00t:

i hope that room WILL be broadcasted too :grinning2: :grinning2: :angel:

Last edited:
very nice :good2:

ill def be here just in time for B.E.N.'s mix :mml: :mml:

edit: after taking a 2nd glance @ the flyer to see the Top Room's Lineup containing Hard Trance, and Hard Dance: OMFG!!!! :w00t:

i hope that room WILL be broadcasted too :grinning2: :grinning2: :angel:
wow i just saw that also. Uplifting Hard Dance?:lol: thats a new one. lol

OMG NUKLEUZ ANTHEM SET OMG YES!!! I WILL DIE IF I HEAR IT!!!

if times on flyer are announced in uk time it will be 23.00-07.00 CET

Yeah times are definitely UK times mate! Not sure of the set times yet though but I'll be online during the broadcast so can keep everyone updated :grinning2:

Back