The Psyence Lab 001 (April 2009)

Altered-Mind

Registered
Reaction score
Hello all earthlings, aliens, goblins, mushrooms, and space monkeys from the psy world :dance:

I am pleased to present to you the very first episode of my monthly psy series called The Psyence Lab :)

Psyence%20Lab%20001%20Mix%20Cover.jpg

For my 1st episode, i decided to make this set a dark psy themed mix. For the few tracks, i start out with a few psychedelic breaks (psybreaks for short) tracks from an artist known as Firestarter. Followed by a forest psy track in between the two psybreaks tracks to set the mood for the dark psychedelia that awaits within. :devil: I highly recommend listening to this set where there is no light visible or during the dusk hours of the night as the tracks in this set are best suited for the night. :wink: Enjoy the trip and Happy Listening ((((d(- _ -)b))) A-M

Tracklist:
1. Firestarter - Butcher's Tunnels
2. DarkShire - Rain Forest (Part 1)
3. Firestarter - Infiltrator
4. Cybernetika - Nebula Decay
5. Drury Nevil - Bolenath
6. Stranger - Unknown Tourist
7. Atriohm vs Encephalopaticys - Gaca
8. Deviant Species - Iophant
9. Zion Linguist - Stereo Neferia
10. Hiyarant - No Break
11. Stranger - Analog Monsters
12. Karash - The Hand Of Fate
13. Shakta - Penumbra
14. Cybernetika - First Contact
15. Digitalist vs Mubali - Biochemical Circle
16. Kashyyyk - Galaxy Federation
17. Kerosene Club - Technology Gone Bad
18. Necropsycho vs Astaroth - Experimental Evil Jow
19. Darkforce - Darkness and the spirit
20. Trippyhippies - Stuntman Mike
21. Sushupti - Mind Games
22. Aggressive Mood - Blueberry
23. Simian - We are enemies (Khaos Sektor rmx)
24. Kasatka - Ruslacha
25. Trippyhippies - aaarrrrgggghhhh (yes that is really the track name xD)
26. Cybernetika - Valkyrie [Psyentific Track Of The Month] :choon:
27. Shango - Lisboa2
28. Irgum Burgum - Electric Security
29. Irgum Burgum - Mama Turbo

Download Link 1
Download Link 2

Last edited:
Purple Tentacle downloading already :cap:

HAHAHA amazing flyer bro. :bravo::bravo::bravo:

downloading. :music:

i listened it before bed. its scary at night :rofl: massive set A-M

I'll download it tonight, but going to have to wait for the perfect moment to listen to it for the maximum pleasure :music::music::)

Downloading now! I'm listening to it tonight. We are supposed to get a thunderstorm! Won't that be perfect? Woot! :super::dancing::cat:

:LMAO::LMAO: Psyence Lab is dangerous :LMAO:

downloading:)

.....:unsure: 70 kb/s :p (wifi sucks:bike:)

Awesome stuff :bravo::puff:

great heavy and dark psy in this set, really enjoyed it, :mml;

nice set but these break beat tracks are way out of place and i didnt hear any good evil samples which really distinguishes generic dark psy to full on nightmare psy.
it also had a few moments of slowdown tht didnt fit in my opinion and became more full on than dark near the end and lost me.
anyways freakin nice set:grinning: and you know who to tell first if you make anymore:music:

I'm saving this set for thursday or friday night when I can listen to it in the perfect environment :lol:

Psytronic is full of shit most of the time, and everyone knows it. I will agree with him that it wasn't as dark as I expected it to be given what you said about it. :p

I will say ... Wow! Your set was awesome. 170 minutes of pure Psy madness! Almost 3 full hours! I can't really talk about the individual tracks because I don't know Psy like I do Trance. It took me 2 days to listen to it because of the sheer length of the thing. I'm gonna call it MASSIVE! and hope that you do another one. :super::clap::music::love::cat:

:iagree:

good one altered, it was scary to listen lol.

i have to say this is the darkest set ive heard from you. good one. :)

Psytronic is full of shit most of the time, and everyone knows it. I will agree with him that it wasn't as dark as I expected it to be given what you said about it. :p

I will say ... Wow! Your set was awesome. 170 minutes of pure Psy madness! Almost 3 full hours! I can't really talk about the individual tracks because I don't know Psy like I do Trance. It took me 2 days to listen to it because of the sheer length of the thing. I'm gonna call it MASSIVE! and hope that you do another one. :super::clap::music::love::cat:
yup im full of shit.
personally i wont question ones trance knowledge or opinion unless they like vocals coz thts not fu(king trance but gay fu(king pop but maybe i do know psy a bit more and can comment on it right?
anyways i wasnt bashing but just telling what i thought could be fixed. Like i wouldnt title smthg as black metal then near the end have it sounding like pop rock.

Back