ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score
a'ndY - Timetravel

andy.jpg

EST :: 08:00 - 09:00
UK :: 13:00 - 14:00
CET :: 14:00 - 15:00

Please feel free to comment on the show.
Don't forget to VOTE

Did you miss the show?
Let us remind you next time: click here

andY - Timetravel 008 on AH.FM 22-04-2009.mp3
To Download click here

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny story, I mixed the set last friday, because I didn't want to do it on the last day, and I knew that I had loads of things to do for university during the weekend. So, I finished the set, added the jingles and uploaded it... yesterday I was browsing through new releases, and there were two zomg-must-play-this-choons :) So I eventually decided to do the whole set again, instead of writing some PL/SQL statements which are due today :)

Anyway, I hope you're going the enjoy the set, prepare for great tracks and remixes by Amurai, Elevation, Michael Tsukerman, Existone, Haris C, Marninx, Sean Tyas and Paul Webster. Oh, and you'll also hear a very exclusive mashup, one track is from Sebastian Brandt, and the other one is from Signum - you figure out how it's called :mask:

Hope many of you tune in, would be absolutely awesome if I'd get 1000 listeners again.

btw, I might miss the first 20 minutes, cause I've got a lecture which ends at 14:20, but I hope I'll be able to tune in anyway :smile:

See you soon! :grinning:

just 34 minutes to go :mml:

Paul Webster :O GOOOOOOOOOOOOD young Padawan :clap:

Tuned for this...

tuned in :)

nice start :clap:

Gorgeous vocal here:super::super::super:

Back