I LOVE AH.FM!!!

googooly

Registered
Reaction score
Until not so long ago I was one of the biggest fan of DI.FM, I though their trance radio show was the best, but recently I've been listening to AH.FM and I can tell you this is what I'm talking about, THIS IS THE TRANCE MUSIC I LOVE! full of energy and beautiful vocals!

I think I found a new home! ^_^

AH.FM need to advertise their site abit more for people who don't know about their sites. I'm sure alot of BIG trancers agree with me.

* Now Listening : 632 ~ Dj Cid K Pres. Kinetic Energy EP 004 on AH.FM *

Until not so long ago I was one of the biggest fan of DI.FM, I though their trance radio show was the best, but recently I've been listening to AH.FM and I can tell you this is what I'm talking about, THIS IS THE TRANCE MUSIC I LOVE! full of energy and beautiful vocals!

AH.FM need to advertise their site abit more for people who don't know about their sites. I'm sure alot of BIG trancers agree with me.

[/URL]

:welcome: to AH and thank you for the kind words
Enjoy!!!!

we advertise the site as much as we can, there's a profile on Facebook too :)

Thanks for the warm welcome guys :D.

I, too, am a Dead Intentions expat. I've been here since I was banned for life in December 2007. I thought I would die that week, after being murdered online. Then Dan open his arms and forum to me and I have never looked back. AH.fm IS MY HOME. I never want to leave. I will be here until I die (or Dan bans me, God forbid, but he promised to never do that to me, so I feel secure). I love AfterHours. The music is unparalleled, and the community is the very best that there is. Period. :ah::loveah::love::cat:

I wasn´t banned from Deserted Islands, but I came from there some time ago..I left on my own will when I found AH....here I really found my place, with the music I love and people I like to share words and life...
Nowadays it sucks that I can´t be here as much as I used to be, and as much as I´d like to be...but I carry AH in my heart all the time....

:ah::ah::ah:

I wasn´t banned from Deserted Islands, but I came from there some time ago..I left on my own will when I found AH....here I really found my place, with the music I love and people I like to share words and life...
Nowadays it sucks that I can´t be here as much as I used to be, and as much as I´d like to be...but I carry AH in my heart all the time....

:ah::ah::ah:

...and that's the magic! :friends:

Back